Reviews for Blue Rose
Crazy-Word-Painter chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Oh, very pretty! I really liked the long-ness. And the imagery was BOOTIFUL! I wrote a poem about a rose once, but it was a black one. And it wasn't as good as this. Anyway, keep writing! :D
Perilous Escapist chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
Hm, a blue rose...interesting. I liked this. Beautiful imagery, although some of the phrases such as "watery soul" could be tweaked a little to make this more eloquent...otherwise, great job, keep writing.
invalid id chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
I love roses, they make for great poetry. This did not disappoint, this was wonderful. One of the better works I've read tonight. (Better as in overall, not limited to just yours). This was really great, I love the emotion and feel to it. Keep up the great work . . . you're close to being a fave lol.
erikakaiser chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
I'm not generally a fan of free verse ... but this was beautifully written.I particularly liked the second to last stanza - where you put in bold the senses and used them in your . _
Clap Clap Raise Your Hands chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Interesting idea... I like it! I especially love the end, very clever and well written, thanks for the reviews and faves x weasel within x
thedarkthatiwas chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
This poem is beautiful, I really like the concept of being a blue rose. Very good. I can't really think of anything else to say, but I really like it!

And thanks alot for your latest review, nice long good review, makes me feels bad for giving people sucky reviews but for some reason I am no good at reviewing. I liked the review! That sounds dumb, but... there you go.

I eagerly await your next poem!
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Why do you love a blue rose?Cuz it BLUE :D :D :D lolsorry, i'm hyper, but i liked this! sweet and cute and with just a touch of sentimentility(is that a word? O-o)

_ keep writing!
Unknown Unnamed chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Wow. Awesomeness. I loved the whole idea of a blue rose.