Reviews for Brain Dead
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
This is so cute and funny. :)
Jeremy Kerley chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
$500,0 Reward for the lost brain of Saeo. Wanted for the distruction of almost everything and the theft of a roll of ducktape!
Aryanda chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
HA! This is my favorite of yours (so far). this is going on my fav. stories. loved it, if you can't already tell. it was just terrific.
His Only chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
OMGOSH! I loved it! This is my favoritist poem of yours so far. I really gotta try this on my teachers. Think they'll buy it? Girl I don't know how you think these things up. They are all so... imaginative. Lol. Keep up the great work!
XxParalaixX chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
I totally know the feeling: ask me something easy and i forget it instantly, it's called suprised. 2 9 and i cant answer it becoz im so suprised i was even asked it. just them it took me half a minute to realise the answer was 11.
Ravensmyst chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
lol that's how I feel right now. It's the start of the weekend and my brain is methodically deleting all the knowledge gained in the previous week...and filling up with your poetry instead. Keep up the good work, you make me laugh!
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Hahaha! omg! Another awesome poem!

I love the way you write such funny poetry. Really cool my friend!

Much love,

Rosanna.
Honey Nut Loop and m-j chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha etc. etc. so funny. fantastic poem. Great rhymes
Jisu chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Oo that happens to me all the time! And some other people I won't mention...(you know who you are.) But great job! I can't wait to read others!

CB414
correlation chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
This is a very funny poem! I'm homeschooled, and I'd love to use this as an excuse but I don't think my mom would believe it. Good job! I love the rhyming scheme.
HuRt-AnD-Al0nE chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
lol i know the feeling.
Rachel Maurine chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
aint it the truth! :)
tigoamy2 chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
If only I could use that excuse...my life would be so much simpler! XD

Kudos, Michelle
godsgurl chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
I totally understand. Don't you just wish teachers would believe an excuse like that? LOL Keep writing.

-GodsgurlP.s. check out my writing, you might like it.)
myno chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
hehe that was pretty funny. I loved the "band left in bass cleft-" awesome.