Reviews for Ordinary: Reality Overdose
Kieran Palmer chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Cool! A fascinating concept that I am looking forward to seeing developed. This story has many paths that it can take, and I'm interested in seeing where it goes!
Jactacula chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Meh!it was alright, it would probably do well to have more character development in the begining to get the readers really attatched to the character, and help convey the pain and shock of what she was going through. pretty good premis, but you need more shape.
Nara chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
No Review for you...

Joking anyways it's cool, just needs a bit of fine tuning with the spelling and punctuation I can help you with that later if you want, still it's an awesome idea needs a more in depth look at her previous life though, or I think anyways. Still it's shaping up nicely, and Good job.
Mr. Badass chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Excellent work Fountain. Descriptave as hell and i actually liked it. WRITE MORE!
Chantel AKA ALUCARDIO chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
It was really interesting i cant wait intil the other chapters come up soon ill read em all!

It has quite alot of inspiration in it! I hope to see more!
SuperCat 11 chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Hey its good. I like the gresome details of the transformation, very descriptive. The concept is original. I want to read more about the birdy people. Keep on with it.
Skele chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Hey Dan great story :D don't forget, "Ever since the dawn of ma(n), though in that time most"

keep on writting