Reviews for Through The Veil
yayawhynot89 chapter 22 . 11/16/2007
more please? :)
Eva Lilac chapter 22 . 8/21/2006
Wow. Really. I really like this story, I do. It's nice how you switch POVs to show what other characters think. Keep up the good work!
Racchel chapter 22 . 4/15/2006
I love this story. But, it seems as though you havent updated in a year? Please contine it...I have read time travel fiction and most are dumb. This one is actually a good read.
Lynn chapter 22 . 2/25/2006
So sad to see that this story has not been updated in a long time! You are a great storyteller with some fascinating plotlines! It's a very original take, too, on time travel. I had to laugh at the thought of Macey climbing in pink sequin flipflops-that would be pretty uncomfortable! And there are so many secrets in this story to keep the reader intrigued, and they unfold at a great pace. Hope you may consider continuing this!
ReiJ chapter 22 . 12/15/2005
read all the chapters in one night...very well written and full of suspense to keep the reader hanging...please update soon.
starrywitch chapter 22 . 10/25/2005
come on just finish the story, i am dying of suspense and it has meen 5 months since the last chapter!
AmorinaCanta chapter 22 . 10/20/2005
Very Good story. Please update soon.
Wisher chapter 22 . 8/31/2005
Oo, oo, this is REALLY INTERESTING!I love Time travel stories, really, I do. Anyway. Just wondering . . . are you completely certain that all your information about 'Indian Braves' and the like is correct? Cos, I don't mean to be all high and mighty and act as though I know what I'm talking about, because I don't, but . . . Aren't you kinda stereotyping with the whole they all have Mohawks? Or something?Agh, I don't know. Ignore me. I mean no offense. And I truly love this story, it is awesome!Bye,Wisher
Treg chapter 22 . 6/17/2005
please update soon. i like this story. please update. or i will kick your ass! lol jk, jk.
T A Stewart chapter 22 . 5/25/2005
Iliked this. I don't like Christa, but I feel sorry for Macey with that Blaire. Are Billy and Chandra gonna get together. I hope so. Please
floozie in the jacuzzi chapter 22 . 5/23/2005
I don't really like anything sci-fi or supernatural, but this story ROCKS.

Update soon. )
JojoAnn chapter 22 . 5/23/2005
"This is wonderful." Lauren, the coolest girl reading the story said. Hahaha. It's great and much more exciting.
GhostSmilez chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
i just thought id say i
Miss Megan chapter 3 . 5/5/2005
This story's awesome! It took me forever to decide which of your stories to read because they all looked so good (my limit lately has been 1 story per author until i finish one otherwise i get confused lol) but anyway im rambling good story i like it a lot! I don't like Christa tho she needs to like..be nicer. lol.
Mignette chapter 20 . 4/12/2005
I love your story and I can't wait to see what happens to Billy! Update soon!