Reviews for Through The Veil
JojoAnn chapter 20 . 4/11/2005
I personally think this should get published. It's awesome! Update really really soon!
thebeautifultragedy chapter 20 . 4/11/2005
i havent read this story in a while so when i sat down to look at the updates i was surprised at how long it got. it really picked up alot. i like where its going and all the characters. rather shocking though that macey got there but then again we all like her better then christa. keep writing, i cant wait to find out how this ends.
A.Teen Psycho chapter 19 . 4/4/2005
UPDATE VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY

SOON!

RISSA
A.Teen Psycho chapter 13 . 4/4/2005
...And the plot thickens...
A.Teen Psycho chapter 9 . 4/4/2005
OMGOMG OMGOMGOMG

BIG MOMENT THERE! *SIGH* Billy and Chandra are obviously destined! He's so sweet! Well, sorta... besides the whole stealing from people thing

Rissaaka A. Teen Psycho
A.Teen Psycho chapter 8 . 4/4/2005
YAY!

Billyso hott

Chandra DOES need to get some new friends. LOL. I liked this chapter more than anything. Especially with the conversation Billy and his father had!

Rissaaka A. Teen Psycho
A.Teen Psycho chapter 7 . 4/4/2005
Yes. Very interesting...
A.Teen Psycho chapter 6 . 4/4/2005
So now your adding a handsome native american to the mix? Okay, that's fine with me! LOL.

See ya

Rissaakak A. Teen Psycho
A.Teen Psycho chapter 5 . 4/4/2005
Hey! I'm back again. I wanted to review this chapter too, so Yeah. I like how she had a diary entry at the very end. And Billy, I love that name for some reason, so let's hope that Billy is Chandra's new love? Yes...I most certainly will. I hope I'll see more of this Billy.
A.Teen Psycho chapter 4 . 4/4/2005
OhI likey! This is great. I love how there's the cute grinning shy guy, who I think makes him even more hot. I love your story! I just decided on reading, so...yeah! I like it! I'm going to read the next chapter...So bye

Rissaaka. A. Teen Psycho
ErgoSchmergo chapter 19 . 3/16/2005
Well, this is a great story. Unique and captivating. Well written and intruiging. I'm shocked it hasn't gotten more reviews than this. Keep up the good work!
Kooky Kimmie chapter 19 . 3/16/2005
Excellent story! This deserves way more reviews than it has. I really like the characters, but I'd like to know some more about Loretta's family, there's not much detail about them. Teresa seems interesting. I'd also like to see Christa ending up in Lundfled too. I can't wait to see if Chandra stays or goes - or if she takes Billy back to the future with her, that would be cool! I'm lovin' Harris too!
the-beautiful-tragedy chapter 5 . 2/25/2005
oh i like it. has alot of pontential but i think you need to get deeper into the mindset of your main character. we hardly know anything about her really.
Madcow13 chapter 5 . 2/25/2005
I cannot believe that you have no reviews for this! It is excellent! And for five chapters. Perhaps it is because you don't accept annoymous reviews... *sigh*... anyway, good work, I love this story. Is her beign there going to have implications on the future? I hope there is more of the cute criminal soon; or just another chapter would be enough. I hope you aren't worried about not getting reviews. Many people read without reviewing and I'm sure they like the story.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2