Reviews for Clock Ticks
Inherent chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
I liked this. :]
only a dream chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
That was beautiful! I love the way you wrote that story...it was very moving...congratz :D
Mercury Bohemian chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Oh! I love it. It's so well written and emotional and beautiful! I'm not sure which of your stories you wanted me to review, so I figured I would just read them both, and boy am I glad I read this. I don't usually like straight fics (sad, I know, and I'm assuming Jordan was a girl) but this was incredible. Absolutely beautiful. So emotional and morbid. I loved it. *Adds to favorites* Congratulations on being the first EVER straight story to be on my favs anywhere! Unless, of course, Jordan's a guy, in shich case, it's still absolutely lovely. Hee. Anyways, great fic.
aqua scum in a plastic dog poo chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
well, um, i was talkin to ya on da fone wen i was readingh this so... hahahahahahahahahahaha...

i feel better now

hehehe, that was really sad
Kitty Boots chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Amazing. Seriously, that was bloody brilliant, better than anything I could ever write lol. :D
fbarlolken chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Very morbid, emo, and good.

Love the Quequ'un A Aimer. Update that one soon, won't you? Mael is teh awesomeness.

Arkensi [signed in now!]
Azriel Helene Thorne chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Excelent! The last few lines just chilled my flesh in a good kind of way. Keep up the good work
SatisfyAnEmptyInside chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
You posted it. As I said before, definitely morbid, but really good.
melody mama chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
How sad. I know life can suck sometimes, trust me, I know, but I hope know one ever gets to the point when they think they must do that. God can change things. But despite the morbidness, and please don't think I'm putting you down, you're an awesome writing. You're very good at it. Very descriptive. Very, very descriptive, which is awesome. I always try to be more descriptive. And great diction.