Reviews for Disney Lied
litobabygal chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
rofl. omg this is hilarious
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
That is so funny and quite clever how you used a bunch of the Disney movies and tied them all into one poem. Excellent.
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
LOL! Very clever! :P
Jeremy Kerley chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Good poem!
Unfairy chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Uh huh... Well there is definitely a very deep meaning beneath the tomfoolery. I appreciate this style of writing. In fact all your humorous has meaning.
Aryanda chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
silly and random, what i love. it really was great.
St.Alex chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
lol this is so funny!" so very, very true thought! I aint no sleeping beauty, for sure! Glad u liked my stuff btw
Cristal-de-la-Sol chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Ahh...that's horrible, and it's kind of ironic to. why? because when I was 5 I jumped off my roof, trying to fly like peter pan. And for the record, pixi sticks and pixi dust ARE NOT the same thing. *sigh* Maybe my happy thought wasn't good enough. Anyway, I really like it. Now I just want a pixi stick...lol Oh one more thing...DARN YOU DISNEY! I want to fly..*tear* ;D
His Only chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Aww! You poor child! Gosh, that disney man is so cruel to lie to us all like that, huh? But really, I loved this one! Just like your other onse it is so cute and funny. I gotta admit I've never read poems like this. They are so adorable! Keep writing!
XxParalaixX chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
so true! once i believed a book on how to catch a fairy and i went out intto the yard... the result was too embarrassing to tell!
Thyrt chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
ha that cool..but i love disney..but this is really funny..lol it reminds me of my cousin cuz she tried to listen to the voices of the wind
lyra Silvertongue13 chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
cute. very cute. im not one for rhyming, so i bow down. very cute.
vanya moonshine chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
This is absolutely brilliant! Great job - V. Moonshine
Chris Taylor chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Read the Bio, and since you like reviews... Here I am _. Decided on the Disney one since I used to be a big fan of disney, but not so much now (at 17 years old, do you blame me?) Now, on with the Review...

This was really funny! It's first thing in the morning and this is waking me up, which is great! I only have 2 minor problems, and they both center around rhyming: First, a few of the rhymes dont exactly match, (Glitter and Flutter come to mind). Since this is a rhyming poem, if it was me, i'd look for a better rhyme. Second: more of a personal issue, since I rarely write rhyming poems, it's... well, a rhyming poem! lol, dont mind me, too tired.

Anyways, I'll read something else now, wouldn't want to disappoint someone who loves reviews _-

Peace and Chicken Grease
FatalWhispers chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
that is the coolest poem in the world!