Reviews for Moody Middle Drama
Kelly chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one that feels that way about Moody. I started in the IB program in 19. After 8th grade, I didn't want anything to do with any specialty centers. Well, I ended up at Virginia Randolph Community High School. I liked that better than Moody! I recently graduated valedictorian and now I'm at J. Sarg. Community College. It's amazing how your experiences in school can affect your future decisions. I don't want any more challenges.
snarky muffin chapter 2 . 5/21/2005
i didn't know you were in art club! i was in art club in 7th grade too. then i quit. they still have the flowerpot i covered with a glass mosaic. i never got it back. :(
snarky muffin chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
you would have probably gone insane with the preppyness pms, plus the initials...pms...yeah.
Gatha chapter 2 . 3/17/2005
ew, legolas. Gimili is 5x cuter than him, Aragorn 3x hotter, and Frodo 2x more useful (who i deemed the most useless till you reminded me of the poser pansy). And I hear LoR was rated R down there. That sucks.

My kindergarten to gr 8 classes were all taught by one teacher and to one class. It's awesome, even if a teacher doesn't like you, everyone is so close they can tell if the teacher's being unfair. Kept lots of people from failing french.
musicwriter2b chapter 2 . 3/15/2005
u want 2 know something interesting? i got in2 moody and seriously considered going. drew (from church) went there and told me it was terrible and there was 2 much work and i wouldnt ever have time 2 come 2 youth group, or hang w/ friends, or even time 2 just relax. I went to the open house and my parents said they would rather me go 2 short pump so i wouldnt have 2 go so far 2 get 2 school and then i would have time 2 play softball and do my own thing. im glad i chose not 2 go, cuz if i hadnt gone 2 short pump, i would have never played the oboe, and i may not have enjoyed writing and music as much as i do now. it was all b/c of my 6th and 8th grade writing teacher and my band teacher. they made things great. and then i met some great friends. some annoying ones 2, but still.
Armas Apple chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
Tehee! I like the gollum/legolas part!Yea, I am in middle school right now, but here it's gr6-gr8... wierd...
CostumeForAGutterball chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Thanks for the review...yea,I thought Leo did a good job as Romeo tho...LOL
Flutist chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Oh u poor thing. I no exactly what u mean. My teachers are so lazy and unorganized. My english teacher sometimes forgets where her lesson plans r. My world history teacher takes weeks and weeks to grade anything that we do. We r not challenged enough in math and the only subject at school that is actually hard and challenging is bio. Mrs. Scott is a really great teacher. All my teachers are nice, but they r so very lazy and unorganized. I was so stressed out this weekend b/c of school. We had so much homework this weekend. But i am used to working for a long time. So it doesn't matter much to me. I am getting used to the IB way of things. The only part if IB that i dislike, r some of the ppl that came to henrico from moody as well as some of the other kids from different school. Some of them r really stupid and don't deserve to be in the IB program in the first place. We r not challenged enough. I am only in it for the college that i could get into. that's it.

*Ranya*BTW. U were going to Festival in SPMS. Mi escuela . My beloved middle school. I loved it there. Ask anyone.
Gatha chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
You know what, I'm not even going to try and understand this technical mumbo jumbo. IB, Moody, Pochohantis, Conversation, they sound like characters from an 1800s Clue. The only bad (evil, not stupid) teacher I'VE ever really had was my elementry school french teacher, everyone else is unlucky. Anyway, she has no concept of dimensions when me and my friends (or vice versa with I)played soccer. First of all, there's more than one way to play with half a field, second, if the kids didn't want to get beamed in the head they'd go on the pavement, third, no matter how many balls you took, we could always go home and get more within three minutes. Or use different balls. Big whitey was the best. We kicked it over the school and it got run over by a truck. Then she eventually banned it and supported the rule made by crazy-eye Murph (my principle in gr 8) that we couldn't stand in circles b/c we could be smokin up. Crazy-eye also thought he say one of my friends lift the fattest guy in our grade over his head and hurl him into a fence. Nut job. But I plan to get even with the french teacher. One day soon I shall take her cart out for a joy ride and sing "Sweet Caroline". I can't wait.

But back to teachers, mine were generally ok since gr 4 with the exception of retarded peers. I won't go into the deatails b/c there's not enough room here, but in my gr 7 class the students dominated the class and we still have projects that he extended the dates for. Good times.

Now I've only had problems with stupid math teachers and 1 science. They were just...well, stupid. Though for drama, Hoch has connections to theatres all over S Ont. and is just plain awesome (especially if you're a techy, you can use the teacher's lounge after school), English has the most fun strict/easy-going teachers, the physics teacher's a die-hard soccer player and the chemistry became a millionaire by inventing the bull condom (that was a merry X-mas) and donates his salary to charity, the religion taechers are all emotionally...weired i guess, no other way to describe it really, and the history teachers know all. Then the other dept. (excluding gym) have the teachers you don't want, so I'm happy.

I've also never really had homework. The most I've had to do was a cloning paper for anthro/psych/soc that I did at the last minute. Got 88% on it. All other homework I'd do in class and bring home as a huge paper weight. Sucks though when your friends are all swamped, so I'm kinda thankful winter came early.

So in conclussion, don't talk to me about school. I'll just make you feel bad.
Armas Apple chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Holy crap!Guess what? The IB thingie that I applied for was Port Moody Secondary Scool! Yea, freaky huh? Sry, I got a little hyper... I am not in IB yet... I probably wont be...
snarky muffin chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
oh wow. torture story. omg lol i had a dream last nite and mrs. wood was in it! she worked in the nurses office at deep run. isn't that so weird? yeah i'm loony. but now i know what torture you endured for 3 whole years. if you went to pocahontas, you woulda been around some of the dumbest, snottiest kids you'd ever meet in your life, but the work load would have been super easy. well, at least you're happy now! XD