Reviews for Shores of Time
hellbentheretic chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
This reminds me of one I wrote a couple of years ago about starting again anew. The chance eing forever means that no matter what happens we can begin again anew. You have a strange way of breaking up stanzas in your work. This can be refreshing at times, but in others extemporaineous. I'm not sure which of these ths particular one falls under. You seem to be fond of writing stanzas that have one single line in them. These lines would (I think) tie up the poem in one line and than you're finished or if at the beginning they state a starting point that doesn't necessarily need to be there. They act as a second title to your first one. This seems to me excessive to have a stanza that says something and than another one that says that same thing.

Good work though,

hellbentheretic
empathic life chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Yes, I know, you specifically requested that people read your more recent works, as you believe your writing style has changed significantly with time (as I'm sure all writers believe as well). Well, don't worry, I'll read them too. But I have a severe dislike of reviewing poems that already have 20 reviews. (Actually, it's closer to about 10, but the loweset you had was 12). So, I'm reviewing this one, because I have a most-likely-ridiculous notion that a review on a sparsely-reviewed poem is more appreciated in the long run. Ack, I'm going on forever, and I hate people who do , on to the poem. Very unique, original, interesting. Definitely your own point of view. Or so I think. But what do I know? I'm just a novice. Thank you for the review, and I swear not all my reviews are this long and tedious.
katmufla chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
this was great. i really liked it. i especially like the first four lines. beautiful. thanks so much for the review:D
kayttea chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
wow. that awesome. really really good, i always like poems on time. :) keep on writing! ! ! !

-k-
Sagaciouspnay chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Wow. Another mystery. You make me wanna know what's happening until the end. Loves it :)
Chole Asterion chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Very pretty poem, it feels so dreamlike, like a Salvador Dali painting, beautiful imagery, it has a good flow to it.
Unknown Unnamed chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Wow. Pretty! Very deep and thoughtful. Absolutely wonderful!
darkaura de shadow chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
oh...i like the way you describe the waves...using diffrent things it relate it to..seems so unrealistic,but i almost want to dip my hand in the waves to see if fary dust will be on the poem.
Poppy Pyres chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
same beautiful clarityyour idea is very clearly shown and well expressed
Dying Without Gackt chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
That made me picture this hand wearily holding onto a thread. It was really pretty - and it was raining in that picture in my head too. Very nicely written and nicely worded as well.
M. R. Smale chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Very beautifully written, very powerful and excellent use of imagry bringing it to life. Keep up the great work!
kijochan chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
You weave the words so beautifully. It's really something that can shine through and mesmerizes you. Really an amazing poem.
Aruchu-chan chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Well done! You have a talent for saying so much with few words. I enjoyed it and look forward to future updates. _
An Inside Joke chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Beautiful, I like the imagery. I also like that your poem was centered- it's a different look from a lot of the poems I've seen, and it really helps to make the words sort of pop out.