Reviews for Night Drive
Black Scar chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
AW! it is a really sweet story! i love it! write some others if you ever get the time!
aiur chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
i like how this is inspired by a song but doesn't really fall into the song-fic category, because even though you have phrases in the fic that are lyrics, you don't actually write the lyrics out, you know? i like that. it's different. and i like how this entire chapter was seemless, beautiful narration instead of falling back on dialogue or memory or anything like that. and i love the song, too, so that definitely doesn't hurt. hehe i saw the summary and i was like, "JEW omg!" ) nicely done so far!

k8
punkispurple chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Aw! It's so sad, I put night drive on, while i was reading it. It was really amazing and really goes with the song. :)
The Killer Is Me chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
I liked this. Aside from a couple grammatical errors it was great. Bittersweet.
Eleni chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Hey, I read your bio and yes, Kris Roe is amazing. On the topic of your story, I loved it! You write really beautifully. :)
ImtheONE chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
lol its cool...i havent heard the song before but i guess its good...i like the whole plot...i feel sory for the 'guy-with-no-name' though...lol well it made it better that there was no dialogue and that we [the readers] didnt know his name...
Indigo-Andie chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
pretty good. i like the fact that you gave only the one guy a name, made him more real, giving the feeling like the other guy was only transitory, you know? all i'm suggesting is a good editor, you've messed up the tenses a bit.