Reviews for The Flamingos are Coming
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Absolutely hilarious! I could imagine crazy, hungry flamingoes! Nice imagery! I'm about to burst with laughter!
Jeremy Kerley chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
This poem's content is a direct result of hitting your head on the concrete! (just kidding)
His Only chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Just reading the title made me laugh. What a cute idea. Sounds like something I would dream or somethin(I have the weirdest dreams in the whole wide world). You did a great job with all your rhyming in this. Awsome job!
XxParalaixX chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
it was great. short but massively humorous.
Yuri Lemon Mistress chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
0.o ...Rabid flamingos? Whoa... That is soo funny, though. :p
Jisu chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
wa! scary! reminds me of the time I went to the zoo when I was little... note to self: elephants are bad _

CB414
HuRt-AnD-Al0nE chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
lmao. thanks for reviewing! I can just see a pack of flamingos attacking someone like that. Anything pink is evil
Anje chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
OMG I CAN TOTALLY COUNT ON YOU TO GET ME OUT OF A DEPRESSED MOOD! XD keep it up! Luv ya work
tigoamy2 chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
*cracks up* Flamingos! Oh that made me laugh... Rabid flamingos running down the street and devouring someone... I can just SEE it in my mind...it's actually quite scary...

Kudos!, Michelle
DyceVaruna chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
*packs his bags* *drives away* Alright, seriously, awesome poem. Very very funny. First poem I've ever heard bout a flamingo. 2 points just for spelling it.
MaryCurly chapter 1 . 2/26/2005