Reviews for Moon
dustytiger chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
wow, this is just beautiful, pure poetry, love it, thank you for sharing and thank you for the reivew
white-clouds chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
A very soft and pretty poem. Beautiful is the word for it.
Kakyou Takashiro chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
no offensive to the rest of the reviewers here. but seriously arcane... you can do a lot better. the grammar errors are fluid, and even metaphorically speaking, this is lacking. i have hard time imagining a personification of the moon (which by the way is not a planet)... although it was i have to say an interesting read... but disappointing at the same time. i expect more next time.
Rose of Granuaile chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
This is really beautiful. It radiates a very peaceful, serene, feel. This is brilliantly worded. I would like to use this as an away message if you wouldn't mind (I would, of course, give credit where credit is due.) Please e-mail or message me with you answer, thanks!

Hip
c0nquestri0n chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
sounds very catchy.. nice job.
Chi Ame chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
M... cheese. Great poem, I really like your descriptions!
Aku no Otaku chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
the first sentence is tasty XD
AllyCred chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
i really like this...so beautiful...i have to say i can identify with this a lot. lots of love AllyCred
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
aw... this is such a cute way to look at itit doesn't seem small to me it's reli good actually

poetry at one of its moments

keep writing!
katmonkey chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Nice imagery. Lovely poem.
Purified Angel chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
hey arcane, another metaphor? i envy u
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
probably your best yet (though you shouldn't have put "cheese", that word makes me laugh...yea, inside joke) beautiful imagery, though I don't know why, it just doesn't seem to click, ya kno? like there's something missing from it...oh well, we're all far from perfect. good job.

Sumi-chan; What you call love, I call pain.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 2/27/2005