Reviews for My Father's Daughter
Kassia Scarlett chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Darling, I am so so so sorry. I know this battle of wills. And like I said before, he thinks he's winning but all he's doing really is pissing you off. I wish I could talk to you or email or something, but regrettably I do not think I can. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Stay strong, stay bright, don't give up.
ThisCut-UpAngel chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Insightful. . .pain that makes you strong, gives you the will to take your life further. . I applaud you, and your strength. Thank you for the review.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Sad, but I can kind of relate on some level. Really powerful!
1234567890 chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
wow... this is so descriptive. i wonder if this is a true story. why would your dad do this to you anyway?
The First Knight of Jane chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Very Interesting... Is this based on real events? If it is I can only say that I regret such things happen in our world. Darkness and vile evil seem to permeate everything anymore. It is so sad.

You write very well. There was no set pattern in this piece, and yet it went so fluidly that you would think that the whole piece must have been planned before writing. I really liked it.

May Everything Be Perpetually Copacetic,The First Knight of Jane.
OneLastEndeavor chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
absolutely wonderful. i'm the same way...or rather, my father is the same way...i really liked this. good job. and thanks for all the reviews! i appreciate that!
CaitSpain chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
Great poem, I can definitely relate to it. I don't live with my dad strictly because I'm too much like him and we'd kill each other.

Some of the lines probably could have been shifted down in the middle, mostly for aesthetic purposes. I do the same thing, so whatever.

Keep writing!
Honey Nut Loop and m-j chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
wow...is that true... OMG. That's a fantastic poem. I loved the eratic rhyme scheme it really lent to the you though. :(
BlakLace chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
wow, such powerful stanzas, and no your the great writer. :D
Shaman-Empress chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
I've still got chills. I don't know what else to say except, I really like the way you write. I feel like I'm there.
sono spiacente chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
WAH! can you lend me sum talent? this is amazing! tho i'm really sorry that ur dad is like that. o god i'm in awe, so much that i'm using IM slang instead of real wordz. _ well... very nice keep up the good work!

.:E:.
Brightstarr-Bella chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
I'm sorry to hear this. You will always have to be your father's daughter. But you don't have to like it. Keep writing, and thanks for your review.

*Bella*

Kia Kha
Ellen Paulis chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Once again I am in your shoes currently. It is not the easiest path but it can be what fuels us through life. If you ever want to talk...you know my e-mail.
Apikalia chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
whoa that's really powerful. that's true, isn't it? im really sorry about that. you're really strong.