Reviews for Punk Rock Princess
WildMango chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Something Corporate! Yah! Very good.
Veronica Vicious chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Hmm..well, that was okay. I mean, you kind of rushed the whole story and some parts were very confusing and breif. Yeah.
the-galaxy chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
aw... i loved this story. I love this song and Something Corporate too! Great job.
Ashley Elizabeth Rodriguez chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
its wonderful. this is beautiful and sad and it shows people that their isn't always a happy ending and this is very realistic. I like it, I want to read more of your stories.
WannaRiot chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
That kicked ass... I can really relate.
Angelbmo chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
cute ! i like it so far lol i hope u get the guts to tell him!

Also, thanks for reviewin my story! i really appreciate it!
Aaargh Alex chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Wow! And that was based on something you did? You had guts to even write a note like that! And to post it online? *claps for your bravery* Anyways, good story. I really, really liked it, and it was very heartfelt. *
Davina Sage chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
i really really liked this, it was cute. i like how even though he has a gf, he still cares for her enough

im sorry i cant really think of anything more original to say, im a little out of it lately...
Xglass-rose chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
aw what a sweet story :D You should write a sequel to this story though! It's really good! Or you need to write another story or something lol. xoxo

p.s. Regarding my story and their relationship seeming "icky" it's kinda supposed to right now, but you'll see where I'm going with it...
artistgirl727 chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Hey there! Yay, you wrote another story. I can also relate to this one too, lol. I remember in 8th grade I told this guy I liked him, but he had a girlfriend and she was a real b*h. He ignored me for the rest of the year. *Sniff* Oh, well, his lost. Lol. Anyway keep on writing!
kenzie0809 chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Wow...I can relate to this.
ellabella chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
hm, not too bad, it has a definite twist (from what i was expecting anyway) but not in a bad way. can't wait to hear more from ya, cya

ellabella
xWhit3StaRx chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
hey it's me again lolz P anyways this is awesome! sry i didn't drop by sooner _ i was in Tahoe...

-xWhit3StaRx