Reviews for Playing By the Rules
Lyralis chapter 5 . 6/7/2006
this is a really awesome story...I luff it lotsXD Write more soon! Thanks for the reviews
flies.like.decay chapter 5 . 7/21/2005
ok now i cant stop dancing and the radio is on commercial!ok well..im dancing in my chair really otherwise i wouldnt be typing i lovers this story its an addiction there more right theres gotta be more there cant not be more please tell me theres more my god im going to go find a really boring story that will make me soo bored i can be bored and stop dancing rofl _
flies.like.decay chapter 4 . 7/21/2005
my god now im jittery gawwd i can see where that dude is coming from i hate sitting still if im sitting still my fingers have to be doing something write now im dancing rofl not even to the beat but im still dancing rofl well im going to move on to the next chapter
flies.like.decay chapter 3 . 7/20/2005
lalalalalalalalalalalala. there is a little pain. when you first cut. it stings a bit i . moving on.
flies.like.decay chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
i like lots of things i like candy i like pizza i like pop and i like books htis is a good one i can tell even if im only on chapter two it doesnt put everything in too quickly but it doesnt take to long thats the way to do it..that did not osund right so im going to move on
flies.like.decay chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
hm i think i like this ok no thats likee saying,"i think i like pizza" i DO like this rofl
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 5 . 6/6/2005
"Because while God has 10 commandments, my mom has around 100, mostly concerning the state of my room"Hehe, that was a great line, i can realte 2 it, _Wow, this is an awesome story...I LOVE IT...i dunno, u should read my story, The Ties That Bind Us...it might interest you...neway, keep it up pammy, and don't let anyone put u down _devil-apprentice
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 4 . 6/6/2005
I no how Matt Feels, i question how much i like a guy in my class, we arent the best of friends, but we're friends. Anyway im going off subject a little, great chapter, cutting does make u feel better, i know that _ but i shouldn't do it i no that 2. Great Work pammy, i luv it.
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 3 . 6/6/2005
, u erally no how 2 make this believable, I LOVE IT ! OMG...wow, u done well pammy *hugs* This is so effing awesome, definately going in favs list now _
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 2 . 6/6/2005
Good chapter, i like ur talent girl, you have lots of it. This is a good story and i shall keep reading it until the end. I'll keep up mi reviews 4 u, coz u deserve ervery1 of em. _
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
I liked this, i can already kind of see a storyline playing out now. Ur a great writer. This group kinda sounds like my group at skool. If we were bored we'd prolly have a real funeral 4 a pencil, lol. _ Nuh, this is awesum, i can't wait 2 read more. Oh and thankx 4 da reviews, _
Neaera chapter 5 . 6/3/2005
go pammy! keep it up ;o)
Neaera chapter 3 . 6/3/2005
owe! i hate blood. it makes me dizzy. but a writter wouldn't put something irrevalent to a story, it has to do something with it ... right? can't wait to find out! yeah! awesomely wicked pammy. keep it up.
Neaera chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
what an interesting begining...!
Aquafied chapter 5 . 5/17/2005
This is seriously, my favorite story i have ever read, i love this alot. it is just perfect, in every way, so intriguing, wow, this is just uh mazing, it really reminds me of my group of friends, which is quite funny actually. well anyway, i thought it was just awesome, never stop writing!
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »