Reviews for Chosen Destiny
xxbochixx chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
Well written! :D Honestly, I'm proud of myself for finding such awesomeness at my first try! I'm new here, and seeing this piece of work, i think I'll be here for a long time. :))

UPDATE SOON!
Doppelganger chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
Very good story so far
Nanshi chapter 2 . 11/3/2006
I need to read more! WHY haven't you updated! ROAR!

Update! _
Kamijo - Lareine chapter 2 . 7/28/2006
I'm liking this story and you've grasped my interest with just 2 chapters and I would love to see an update sometime in the future. I surely hope you haven't given up on this story cause it would be a shame if you did. It's really good so far so I hope you continue with it again someday soon, ne.
Fellafunk chapter 2 . 6/10/2006
This is really good, as all your work is. I understand it's just the begining and I hope you continue it. Well good luck and have fun with whatever you do right now.
annushka chapter 2 . 5/15/2006
I hope that you'll update soon! the storyline is interesting (though it seems a bit more classic than you other story "in god's hands") and it's well written so please, don't abandon that story, I'll be looking forward to the next chapter _
Kyaroru Fanel chapter 2 . 9/23/2005
Wow, I really hope Chapter 3 shows up...this is tasty. _
k.arnet chapter 2 . 7/6/2005
Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it UPDATE PLEASE!
subtleline chapter 2 . 6/23/2005
Please update this soon! I think I'm smitten with this story! The Krist/Falen dynamic is so fun. Esp. with Tyrnan added in to torment unmercifully. They were both attracted at first sight and I would love to see how it grows and Falen convinces Krist that it's mutual and ok b/c let's face it, Krist will b in denial for a while. And then you added in the intrigue with our evil chief and Where is the true Goddess? Please update! I can't wait to see how they solve the sleeping arrangement! PLEASE! *on hands and knees*
katkle chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
I like this even more than the first version, which is saying a lot because I had adored it and hoped you would continue. This time around you've developed a more explicit backstory (or at least let us know about it), and the characterizations are much more personal and real. My only complaint would be that the sexual tension seemed slightly awkward (to me) in the way that it was placed within the prose, but everything else is just too engrossing. Can't wait for more! )
Silver Scaled Dragon chapter 2 . 2/28/2005
Wow, this is a great story - I hope you post the next chapter soon.
Pixiestyxs1 chapter 2 . 2/27/2005
Wow I really liked this. Your characters areengaging and I flet like I was actually there. The descriptions of the scenery were amazing and I could tell you put a lot of effort into this chapter. I can't wait for more of this.
Walter Dash chapter 2 . 2/27/2005
I think I'm in love. I must ask if there is a historic precedent for the faradhim that inspired you or is it an idea all your own?
Lost Chi chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Wow! Great first chapter! I am really going to make sure I keep an eye out for it in the future!

By the way, can anyone please read a story I have on the site. It's called The Pocketwatch. Please read and review. Thank you very much!