Reviews for Boredom in School
This is insanely funny!
Jessica-Jessie chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
funny at least u got suspended. why room 403. review my stories
Jeremy Kerley chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Good work. (I am running out of good things to say!)
His Only chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
! That was by far your funniest! My you are one random girl! I can't tell you how much i enjoyed reading this. I gotta make a mental note to come and read all your poems when I am in a depressing mood. It'll bring a smile to my face. I liked your last few lines. Well actually I liked the whole thing. And its so true. Boredom is VERY dangerous! People like you and me do crazy things!
XxParalaixX chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
*punches fist in the air* Right on! Just last we me and my friend beatrice were prepared to burn the school don, we rubbed sticks together while singing to the tuner of "deck the halls" (that christmas song) Drench the school in gasoline, tra la la la la la la la la, strike a match and throw it in, tra la la la la la la la la, watch the school burn down to ashes, tra la la la la la la la la, aren't you glad you played with matches? tra la la la la la la la la. it as hilarious.
CLBjornson chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Hahahaha, I seriosuly feel like that when I'm in math class. Brilliance I say, Brilliance.
Kabuki-733701 chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Can't...Stop...Laughing! *Colapses on floor, continues to laugh hystericly*
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
OMG! Dude, this is so awesome! You're so right, there's nothing more boring than spending a day at school!

Really funny how you expressed the boredom in school! I love it so much!

Much love,

Rosanna.
Jisu chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
_ holy...freaking...sushi! that reminds me of the anime Azumanga Daioh _ Kind of a mix between Tomo and Osaka lol. OMG! Also the game Maple Story. Mushrooms can be scary at times -_- BUT GREAT JOB! It's so going in my faves!

~CB414
Leader of the Mushroom Militia chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Ha ha ha goodness, this truly made me laugh Hilarious, and it rhymes! I love it!
Anje chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
OMFG bwhhahahahahahaahahaha! xD this is SO going in my favs! GOOD JOB!
godsgurl chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Love it, I love poems that rhyme.
tigoamy2 chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Boredumb IS dangerous. LoL mushrooms...

Kudos, Michelle