Reviews for Life Answers?
Agony of Mind chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
interesting... and I could go into what I believe, but that could go on forever so I won't, however I want to comment on one thing

the line Maybe the truth brings deaththat is a great line! And for me, so true, but not physical death, just death to the selfish me... anyway, i love it!
THCampbell chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Deep, and as Socrates states, "the unexamined life is not worth living". Seems that you are on the right path. Thank you for sharing your questioning eyes with the world.
lifescrewsusall chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
i like it. really agree with it too. if everyone had a view on life i think people would be a lot less superficial...but on the other hand, like you said, i wish people would accept others' oppinions & not always claim that theirs are the true ones... great thoughts.
Broken Melody chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Maybe that is the meaning of life is! A endless search... anyway good poem, its something that made me think
catching-falling-stars chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
i like it! very inspirational. it was really good. never stop writing! _
Edison G. Bennett chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
I already started searching. I think most of us have. The real question maybe when we are going to GET the answers. Perhaps we can't in our lifetime. But I'd like to think that the real question to life is what will happen when we die. Good write.
Trinka chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
wow...I really really like this one. Really great job, keep it up!