Reviews for Running
psychelock chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Heya there. Nikki. P

"Iridescent faces swim before my eyesFaces of truth and faces of liesFaces from the previous pages of my historyFaces that built me up and faces that broke me"

Gotta love that stanza
amethystdawn chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
NIKKI! IT'S BEE-YOO-TI-FUL! *starts jumping around and squealing in delight* IT'S SO DAMN POETIC AND ELEGANT! SO-SO...

we interrupt dawn's hyper ramblings for this special, er, not-so-special report

HA! I'VE REVIEWED ALREADY! HA! AND DOUBLE HA! (I have no idea where i've picked up that habit. I catch myself a lot of times saying "HA!" o_0 Heaven help me, I think i'm becoming a cartoon... o_0)

End of Report

NIKKI! YOU HAVE TO PUT THIS IN THE LITMAG! IT'S WONDERFULLY ELEGANT AND IT'S SO-SO-SO... AGH! I CAN'T DESCRIBE SUCH BEAUTY! _ gimme 5 seconds to calm down. *takes a deep breath* Okie. I am calm. Now back to what I was saying.

It's so pretty Nikki! And so poetic and expressive! It's a masterpeice! It really captures the feelings of one trying to escape her past. *eyes sparkle* IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL! (is it just me or did i just say beautiful in different forms for five times already? o_0)

It's a great work of art! I loved the first two stanzas! It's so vivid and visual! I wanna cry! ... wait, actually, not in the literal sense of the word, else i'd be the sobbing idiot in the hallway, but you get what i mean. And the last stanza's the perfect finishing touch! It gives me the vision of a girl running into sunset, leaving only a faint trace of footsteps, soon covered by wind and dust... AGH! IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL! I-I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING! *hugs Nikki to death (well, almost death) out of so much emotion and desperation to express such*

Keep writing Nikki! Lots of luv and hugs!

-dawn
NIC MIRUSAKI chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
ey me!put me in your favs! mention me twin! anyways check my stories out havent heard from ya!
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/2/2005