Reviews for You Belong with Me
allancaldera chapter 31 . 7/11/2013
To tell you the true I prefer Turean and Damien story better.
DeepAndSoulful chapter 31 . 6/25/2013
I really love this story. You have a God-given talent.
black-out chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
BIG BLACK CAT funny how i used to have a romantic fantasy of the EXACT same thing and now my fantasy has been put into words here
Emoboylover83 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
OMG! I FOUND IT! THANK GOD! I have been looking for this story for months, thank goodness, I loved it and wanted to read it again
LiveLoveRead95 chapter 31 . 11/22/2012
LOVED IT!
EtherealBlue chapter 31 . 10/9/2012
This is an interesting universe & I like these cat-people. In some other stories I've read weres tended to be overbearing "bipbip (put whatever insults you can think of here, they probably would apply)", in a way animals aren't. But here, they are mostly respectful of their mates. The fact that said mates are sometimes just taken from their home with no choice whatsoever still annoys me, but I suppose that's my personal opinion. I just imagine my own reaction in this kind of situation & Ouch, it would make Damien's look tame lol. That's probably why I feel that he changed his mind & just tossed years of brainwashing & abuse too easily. Oh well, it's true that the "connection" makes it easier.
I love the idea that they can get pregnant, this perfect image of their love, I wish every couple could have that, gay or het.
I also really like the style. It's easy to read, clear & fluid. Probably the best compliment I could give to any story.
zaraluvs chapter 31 . 8/7/2012
I liked the stoy a lot and it kept me interested throughout the whole thing. I kind of want Saska and Minx to get to be mates when they are older now, just to piss their parents off! It would be interesting to see it play out. Anyway, I'm thankful that you two have made this story and it was a good read with minimal grammar mistakes. Thumbs up!
SmileyfaceGurl chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Poor Toby. I wuv you Toby...
vipera.422 chapter 31 . 5/3/2012
I don't understand how both Damien and Toby could have taken it so calmly when they found out they were pregnant. I would have been furious if someone had knocked me up and hadn't even bothered to tell me afterward.

I was a bit disappointed that Damien didn't talk to Turean about his family and wish we'd found out more about it.

I really enjoyed the story though I find the idea of men getting pregnant a bit disturbing.
the dark lady voldemort666 chapter 12 . 2/19/2012
I think this is a wonderful story. I only wish you would update your other stories. I have just found this story and have not read it all but what I have read I love.
too much booty in the pants chapter 14 . 2/18/2012
This is really good I'm hooked on the concept, pretty new idea. My only problem is that it's SOOSO wordy. It's almost a chore to get through the chapters and to be honest I skim sometimes.
mo person chapter 31 . 1/30/2012
oh my god, i loved this story.

ive been fantasizing about a feline, sci fi, mpreggy fluffy, awsome fic for a while now... this fit the bill quite nicely.

(ive been up since 10:00 reading this and its now 4:30 AM... actually, 4:26, 4 mins before my alarm should start WAKING ME UP

but the story was worth it.
Sanir chapter 31 . 1/13/2012
You really created an interesting, colorful fantasy world with likeable seme/uke pairings. I thoroughly enjoyed reading the story. Not many typos, just one minor gripe, as it kept recurring: blonde woman, blond man.

Also the story might've benefitted from padding out a bit and giving a few more background information, like the info you put in your author's notes.
magnanimousSquirrel chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I love this story! I had read it awhile ago, before I had an account, and now I've finally found it again!
pendragone96 chapter 31 . 10/7/2011
This story was so adorable, I loved it! If there's a sequel I'm gonna read it right now.
587 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »