Reviews for You Belong with Me
moneymakestheworldgoround chapter 15 . 1/1/2008
hey i was wondering ... if its mostly lesbians and gays in da planet, how is it that there are ppl? how do dey have babies then if there are only a few non-gays?

hm ... lol

this is funny. :D am totally enjoying this story. :)
Bjork-rules-the-world chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
LOVE THIS STORY! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Update soo please! XD
Cerulean Cielo chapter 28 . 11/11/2007
FEI

I do not agree with you, though I see your point. Toby IS too feminine. But THERE IS feminine gay guys in real life, it doesn't make them girls. Damien IS the most interesting uke because he has a strong personality, but there is no shame on being a bottom and liking it. Being a bottom and being happy with it doesn't make them girls. If that was true we should call 1/3 of the gay population "women". It takes a lot more than being a bottom to be a girl and it takes a lot more than being a seme to be a "man".Although, I do agree with you that there is work to be done on Toby, I think Damien is a GREAT character. I do think that he being the tougher of the ukes he should feel a bit more embarrassed of being pregnant and all. He is a guy after all and I think that would be embarassing to a, yet, imature boy.
Cerulean Cielo chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
FEI

Fei chapter 28 . 11/3/2007
I read the 28 chapters of this straight, and I must tell you, I couldn't tear my eyes away from it. Your plot moves at a fairly decent pace, and your writing is easy to read, being both free of spelling errors, and grammatically correct.

Your style is good - the way you write the interactions between the characters (in particular the romantic ones) is very erotic, very sensual, and this is something many authors fall flat on.

However, to me, on one level this also felt like I was reading a trashy paper book romance novel, not that I mean to call it trashy, simply that there was a two dimensionalism to the characters, that was both appealing and not appealing at the same time. When you write the "ukes" there is a large part of me that says the story would be no different were they women. Toby is feminine to the point that he might as well not be a boy at all - even when he is standing up for himself (when he is pregnant), he does it in, well, the way that a pregnant woman would.

And as for Damien - he felt to me like the type of *heroine* I like reading about - independent, strong willed, sort of like the historical maiden trying to fight against the way things are, but falling in love against her will. It's a stereotype, and he fits it, despite being male.

I think you've got a fascinating, enthralling story here, and the style you write with works - even the way you write the characters works, but they still feel flat to me.

I hope I haven't offended you, because I did really enjoy reading this, and would like to continue reading it when you update, but felt the need to let you know how I felt about it.
UnknownHypocrite chapter 28 . 9/24/2007
This is the first story I have read from you all, and it rocks! You people are wonderful at stories, so keep writing! I'll be watching for more in the near future! :D
Kurohane Shizumi chapter 28 . 7/12/2007
Hi! I just started reading this because I'm reading Kyobouryuu Arashi's Wild Life and she got me into. I LOVE it! Please update soon!
Jess chapter 28 . 6/10/2007
Damn i hate that Toby forgave his brother so easily i wouldn't have!, Plz UPDATE SOON!
Ruri Star Sykel chapter 28 . 6/5/2007
YaY! i love these stories! There all so cute can you by any chance tell me if there are any stories writen by others then just you two? if there are i would love to read them could you send me the title and aurther? i love this story! and thank you for the info i asked for that is if you give it...
FightingMadness chapter 28 . 6/4/2007
Hi

I got to your fic through a forum recommendation and DAMN, were they right? I LOVED IT. I love the submissive, yet smart and strong minded bearers. I must say I love everything about your universe, but my favorite couple is Turean x Damien. I love them. I love how Damien grew and changed through out the story. Speaking of them I have a REALLY important request for you guys: PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don’t make Damien top Turean (like he suggested in chap 27). I don’t know, it feels wrong to me. I just love the way the prejudicious, jackass Damien slowly took his place as a bearer. I love him swallowing his pride and admitting to want to be taken mercilessly. I love him becoming a bottom and realizing there is no shame in doing so. I want him writhing and begging to be possessed by big, strong Turean, hahahahaha….er, ops, sorry, I just went a little crazy there. Anyway, another request of mine is if you guys would consider writing something with Turean x Damien as the leads. Damien could be kidnapped by aliens, or out of stubbornness steal a flier and end up stranded in a hostile planet with Turean having to save his mate and mother of his son. Well, it’s just an idea.

Anyway, please update soon, I want to see the bearers dealing with pregnancy.

Keep up the GREAT work guys.

Lots of love from your new number 1 fan.
Cari Marie chapter 28 . 4/21/2007
I really like your story! It's really good! Update Soon!

flames
some-one chapter 28 . 4/5/2007
great chapter..

i hope you update soon..

please..

thanks in advance!
merrymowmow chapter 28 . 3/1/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update.
BlueHeart102 chapter 28 . 2/2/2007
my god I just found this story and I'm in love with it. I just love the couple Damien and Turean. They are just hilarious _

I love this story very much and I'm hoping for an update really soon plz _
ItalianQT chapter 28 . 1/15/2007
Yay! I love this story! Update soon! :-)
620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »