Reviews for You Belong with Me
May47 chapter 27 . 11/16/2006
next chapter NOW! You can't leave me waiting another god knows how many months for the next chapter to find out how Damien deals witht he shock of being a man-mama! It's cruel and plays at my mind! So quickly! Write! Write and post as quick as you little fingers can! Please?
Prisoner-11 chapter 27 . 11/13/2006
Ah. That's the Damien we know and love...lol.
diebyownhands chapter 27 . 11/13/2006
hehe, I can really picture damiens face at the news
Becks-007 chapter 27 . 11/12/2006
Good chapter!
Jenn chapter 27 . 11/12/2006
YAY! I'm glad you updated lol. I ended up reading it all over again hehehehee. LOVED IT! UPDATE SOON!
doesn't matter chapter 27 . 11/11/2006
yea so that was actually a really shitty chapter. definitely lost interest in this now.
Lady Psychic chapter 27 . 11/11/2006
Poor Damien. First, he get's attacked by Parisa, and now he finds out he's pregnant. Anyways, I can't wait for the next chapter!
ItalianQT chapter 27 . 11/11/2006
It's about time you guys updated! I love this story and having been dying to know what's gonna happen next! lol...Poor Damien! He's so confused! I can just seeing arguing with Turean for the next hour or so lol Update soon! :-)
Jayn chapter 27 . 11/11/2006
*giggles* that was an awesome place to end it, but only if you update soon. You are incredibly evil for leaving all of us reviews wondering. This story is too awesome to go without updates for too long. So, please update soon!
afk chapter 27 . 11/11/2006
yay update and yaya beating and no yay for teh cliff hahahaa
pplofthewrldeatcheese chapter 27 . 11/10/2006
AWESOMENESS! 5
BlueWolfGirl chapter 27 . 11/10/2006
Yeah an update! I love the diffrence between Toby and Damien's reactions to the news of being pregnant.
princess max chapter 27 . 11/10/2006
AHAHAHAHA! Awesome ending darl! I'm kinda glad Parisa could walk away with his life, but OMG DAMIEN. Taht is so fucking funny. That poor bastard.
Nickel Xenon chapter 27 . 11/10/2006
Mhm... How should I put this...? Turean is going to die. Bwahahaha. Man I love Damien. . He reminds me of my ukes...though I'm not sure that's a good thing... . It's not my fault seme abuse is fun!
Shadow1290 chapter 27 . 11/10/2006
HOLY SHIT omg i would kill since i mean if no one told me about it before hand! ok update soon please i mean you didnt update unti FOREVE! MORE SOON PLEASE i wanna no what happens!
587 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »