Reviews for You Belong with Me
chocoloco chapter 31 . 9/30/2011
aaahhhhh sequel sequel sequel...the characters are too precious and wonderful to just let go so more of them would be most welcomed, Hakon and Saska too but my favorites are still the awesome Sariphan, Toby, Turean and Damien.
xxdeedeexx chapter 31 . 9/23/2011
I SHOULD HAVE FOUND THIS STORY YEARS AGO!

ITS AMAZING, LOVED IT. LOOOVED IT.

did i mention i love it?
Ayama chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Dear boyz2men-yaoi-writers, would u mind if I can'da use your story 2 write mine.

For example, in this(my) story Damien is the lead character but in this story Damien is a GIRL & her name is Karis this story she's a Demigod, her mother is Athena the Goddess of Wisdom, Civilization, Warfare, Strength, Strategy, Female Arts, Crafts, Justice, & Skill and her father is a mere human name Andre story can'da like ''You Belong with Me'' with a hint of Percy Jackson don't worry, Toby, Sariphan & Turien will be in this story.

So, will U permint me 2 write this story please.I don't want 2 be point as a copycat.

PLEASE REPLAY THIS MESSAGE
Aeryn Jaden chapter 31 . 2/26/2011
I loved the story! It has consistency, interesting characters and a entertaining kept me reading till the finish line, wondering what's next. And Damien was a real surprise,I started by hating him. Now sure yet if a really like him, but if Toby forgives him... Overall, you have a great story here!
Granuaile chapter 31 . 1/8/2011
This is the best story I've read on fp ever. I would have left at least 31 reviews proclaiming its amazingness except I didn't want to stop reading long enough to review! I know, I'm selfish. Keep writing you two! Great concept and delivery.
tokyoOh chapter 31 . 8/19/2010
U R GREAT! THERE SHUD SO BE MORE! THIS IS A GREAT STORY
Blackers chapter 31 . 3/27/2010
aw
gallowsCalibrator chapter 31 . 2/14/2010
That was a really awesome story and you have three more that I can read! That's really good because I loved this one and I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't have another one like it to read. So off to read one!

Raven
frolic-horror chapter 31 . 11/27/2009
I love neko stories and this one was very satisfying - it had all the cool big cats, space fights and teleportation and all the cute kittens (omg.. I love Minx :D), fluffy love, bitchy and horny ukes.

The story needs some editing - has some annoying grammar mistakes, misused words and weird sentences - but the plot was really fun and it didn't deter me ;)
jgood27 chapter 31 . 11/11/2009
loved You Belong with Me
insaneoreos chapter 31 . 11/10/2009
totally awesome!
Izzy the Impossible chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
oh dear...i do think that if someone came up to me like that, out of the blue, in the middle of the night, i would freak out and probably think he was some kind of freakish pedophile with a pentiant for little boys...ok so not really little, but young boys anyway...
readmerant chapter 31 . 9/14/2009
There were questions I had but I forgot most them or reasoned with myself now all I have is praise. I really liked this story. CAT-MEN! and gay ones too, yup it was great. And how much having a mate meant was truly beautiful. Your characters are interesting and the story really got my attention. I'm not a fan of billy though, I like his kid a lot! so yeah, Great story!
Soraya Zeeva chapter 31 . 8/21/2009
I loved this. I know I should have reviewed earlier but I was to engross in reading the story. I want more now. I wouldn't mind hearing more maybe with their dealings with the Relyn (is that how you spell it?) or even with their kids.
CinderellaWithCombatBoots chapter 31 . 8/20/2009
I loved the story. It's weird, because usually I only really like one couple in a story when there are two separate main couples but I liked both in this one. I love the futuristic sci-fi element you added to it and I love the turning into a panther thing. I loved Toby and Sariphan as a couple and I loved Damien and Turean. The two couples levelled each-other out which was a really good thing lots of people may think of but never pull off too well...you did, if you weren't clear on that, haha. But I loved the story so so much. One of the things I loved about it was the 'givers' and 'bearers'. I loved the fact that a homosexual couple can conceive a child only...how would a female couple do it? Haha. But I loved Saska and Hakon, even though they didn't have much of a role as the others they were easily two of the best characters. I love the protectiveness that mates have and how they have this life-bond. It would be a great help if you actually knew when you meet the love of your life for certain, rather than wondering if you just think they’re your true love, rather than just a love but not your sole mate. But I really loved the idea of having a mate which you mark and cannot bear to be apart from. I love Saska’s name! It’s lovely. Sariphan reminds be of some jewel or something. I don’t really like Turean’s name, Hakon, I’m not so crazy on either. I love the plot and characters so much it’s scary. I found your story through Sweet Revolution Awards and voted for it for an award. It deserves one. The story is amazing and I love your writing. You’re talented. But as I don’t know how much is either of you, you are both amazing writers, I’ve read stories written by both of you separately and loved them. I love this story. Really. How many times in this review did I say “I love”? Haha. A lot. But I did.
587 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »