Reviews for You Belong with Me
Acid Rain Clouds chapter 3 . 3/3/2005
Aww thats so sweet maybe sariphan will go out and look for the sketch book. . update soon.

*S.R.
Eris Mackenzie chapter 3 . 3/3/2005
Hello! I really like this story. And have I mentioned how much I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY? This has seriously got my hooked, something that doesn't happen very often. o.o Congrats, you too! *claps*

*throws confetti and presents*

Oh, but one thing, could you put in a little more detail into what kitty man looks like? He sounds hot so far, but it'd be nice to know a little more about his appearance.
SlateGrey chapter 3 . 3/3/2005
Now see, stories like *this* are why I keep coming back to check all the categories. Love it, love it, love it. Poor sweet Toby, incredibly attractive Sariphan, and a science fiction twist to make it perfect. Good all the way around, and I thank you for it. :)
Kimagure too lazy to sign in chapter 3 . 3/3/2005
Gyah! *tries to shake computer to make more story come out* Sariphan is so cute in his alien tendencies! Hee! And poor Tobes. *hugs him and discreetly kicks the father* Can't wait to see the next chapter! :3
LooseNativeMoose chapter 3 . 3/3/2005
*grins like the perv she is* Claim him, claim him! *evil laugh*

Hope he atleast gets the sketchbook for him ;)
Morbid Maxwell chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
...*Glomps Sariphan and Toby.* My new loves...for each other of course. Thanks for telling me about this story Esq, I love it! Sexy cat boys and young blondes...what more could you ask for...okay, a bed, whips, and pretty sceams...I'll be back to read chapter two tomorrow.

Masochist Maxwell
princess max chapter 2 . 3/2/2005
I'm surprised Toby didn't piss himself. I would have. Jeez, his father's stupid, leaving his son alone in a forest where dangerous animals lurk. And cute animals that will no doubt turn into cute men, but you know what I'm saying.
Eris Mackenzie chapter 2 . 3/2/2005
Aww... *huggles Toby* His son is out in the middle of the WOODS, and he's worried about a stupid PAPER?

Good thing the big kitty is there with him. ;)
LooseNativeMoose chapter 2 . 3/2/2005
stupid dad, probably will just go and have a nice drink after he finishes and leaves his son out there. Not neccesarily bad right now, since big kitty wants to snuggle with him :D
Kimagure too lazy to sign in chapter 2 . 3/2/2005
Aw, poor Toby. *hugs him* And I love way you're writing Sariphan. (Damn, he's just *cool*! _) I still want to kick Damien's head in. Toby has all this stuff happen to him, his home life falls apart, and instead of being able to be supportive, Damien just abandons him. It's a good thing Sariphan came along when he did. Can't wait to see more! *glomps*
Darkladyknight chapter 2 . 3/2/2005
I like this so far, I think both characters are neat. I hope to see you guys continue this, now that i found the story. Anyways great work.
LooseNativeMoose chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
oh, DON'T LEAVE HIM THERE *gets all teary*
Green Forest chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Stupid Damien. Why'd he end the whole friendship. And how'd Toby's brother die? I love this story. Kind of reminds me of this SF story I read a while back by some author who's last name I think was like Asaro, or somethinglike that, well actually only the whole space ship crashing. I hope you update soon.
Kimagure too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
*hugs poor Toby* Aw! I love the start you have for this, and poor, poor Toby! Can't wait to see the next chapter! Awesome fic so far. :3
princess max chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Oh, poor Toby! But I think I know what's going to happen! Certainly a unique idea, not one that I've come across recently, especially in the slash genre.
587 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 Next »