Reviews for You Belong with Me
fbarlolken chapter 6 . 3/21/2005
Oh, the son of a bitch! Almost could feel sorry for him. (Damien, I mean). Ouch.

Also kind of bad for Toby. Goes through a lot, doesn't he? Sariphan just dropped out of the sky on him. The last scene is sort of sweet, somehow. Aackk.
Maris. S chapter 6 . 3/21/2005
Aww~~ That's so kyoot! I love Sariphan! And Toby too! They go so good together Stupid Damien...then again if he hadn't been there, I'm not sure if Toby would have given in to Sariphan like that. Anywhoo, it was a good chappie! You have to write more soon!
LooseNativeMoose chapter 6 . 3/21/2005
oh, that was really sad :( I'm not awake enough to give you much more of an intelligent response though :)
Darkladyknight chapter 6 . 3/21/2005
Aww, that was sweet. It made me what to smile, I am so loving this story. Update soon.
xanthofile chapter 6 . 3/20/2005
wow, i literally cried out when i saw that this was updated! i'm rapidly becoming addicted to this story. it's so sad that Toby doesn't believe in fate. it's the only thing that i myself believe. *sigh* i like how he stopped him from hurting Damien, as much of an ass as the boy is. hope you update soon!
fbarlolken chapter 5 . 3/20/2005
Grr. Sariphan is different, and he means well... but does he know that what he thinks is good for Toby and himself is really good for the human?

Toby can't be older than 17, poor guy.

Wish them better, and perhaps together. Like the story for the originality. Sariphan is a nice name. Fitting. Is it like S─Śraphin, of six wings?
versechorusverse chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
I love this story...please update soon!
xanthofile chapter 5 . 3/17/2005
m...very nice story! :D i really like the plot line, very original. i'll definately be looking after this one, hope you update soon!
M L chapter 5 . 3/17/2005
Woah, talk about a cliffhanger. I think these guys need some action before they burst or at least a normal conversation o.O

"If you don't find him right away you can 'sniff' him out, eh, kitty boy?"

lol
gypsy madamme chapter 5 . 3/17/2005
yay another chapter! i'm all happy now and not depressed cus i have a maths exam tomorrow. aren't you glad? lol. seriously, this is one of my favourite stories ever, on the net or other wise. i love how you don't repeat words at all really, and the chapters aren't full of useless suspense or scenesetting or side plots or anything. go you.
LooseNativeMoose chapter 5 . 3/17/2005
*shreiks* omfg, you CAN'T leave it off there *gets whiny* update tomorrow
Maris. S chapter 5 . 3/17/2005
OMGravitation, if some random beautiful guy said that to me, I think that I would pass out on the spot ; You have to update as soon as possible ne?
Rappleart chapter 5 . 3/17/2005
ilove ur other stories, esquirella, and i like this one, i like the fanatsy part as well as the slash, im hoping that this review will induce u inot another updat soon, pwetty pwease with sugar on top
Maris. S chapter 4 . 3/17/2005
AWw~! They held hands! That's so kyoot Yes, Toby's mommy really needs to realize that she does have another son that needs her, and I'm still going to kill Damien v
Maris. S chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
AWw~! That's so sad! DAMIEN MUST DIE~!
619 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »