Reviews for You Belong with Me
Fatty chapter 24 . 5/19/2009
Ahaha I love Damien the most.

Such a mouthy brat x]

Definitely my favourite character.

By the way, there has been a few spelling mistakes throughout this chapter and previous ones.

There was also the (1) things in a previous chapter that you failed to explain in the authors notes. If you don't understand what I mean then this is an example, “Alert! Prasidion(1) cruiser ships approaching!”

There was 5 of these in chapter 19 that you failed to explain.

I have to admit I wasn't really fond of the story in the first few chapters but the more I read the more I loved it :)

Fatty
Fatty chapter 6 . 5/19/2009
I think Toby is a tad pathetic but other than that I like the story (:
afk chapter 31 . 5/18/2009
aw! a nice sugary end! great idea of these stories by the way, i haven't get tired with any!
Unrestrained Curiosity chapter 31 . 5/17/2009
That was an unbelievably cute ending. I love all the characters, especially Toby, though why I don't quite know. Maybe i've got a fetish for ukes...I guess. I enjoyed reading this a lot. Thanks for posting this.
DefineNightmare chapter 31 . 5/17/2009
I was on trip, so I had to go through 20 emails, and suddenly I'm surprised with this! You made my weekend!

-grins-

I LOVE YOU!

xD
MAGICAL.NARRATOR chapter 31 . 5/17/2009
this story had the best sugary sweet moments of all time. there were moments where I was seriously wishing there were cat people on another planet that would come down and whisk me away. That's a compliment by the . Good job on the ending as well.
Itsa Mia chapter 31 . 5/17/2009
Hm you got me curious. If it were to be one of Turean's kits to mate with Minx, how would that work, considering they would be childhood friends, and that aren't they supposed to know at first sight? I'm Interested in that, and I would love to read about the kids xD Yay for spinoffs! I liked this story a lot, by the way, I'm kind of sad it's over. But it was really good it had so many turns and twists and its was like "Oh no!" and then "Yay!" all in the same chapter xD Congratualtions on finishing the story!
Kaito Naito Eject chapter 30 . 5/17/2009
I have been waiting so long for this. And I'm glad to finally see it up. I love this chapter, great job guys. :D
infinite silence chapter 29 . 5/8/2009
i love it!

can't wait for the next chapter (:
jess chapter 29 . 4/13/2009
how backwards...toby should leave him
ChaoticFenris chapter 29 . 3/29/2009
omg i wants more! 8O
elyrian chapter 29 . 3/6/2009
I enjoyed this story so much. Toby and Sariphan's relationship is so sweet. I'm also enjoying the evolution of Damien and his relationship with Turean. I really hope you continue this story. I'll be so sad if this is the last chapter I get to read. Please, keep up the good work!
Anelir-sensei chapter 29 . 2/25/2009
o, this is so awesome, i cant wait for the next chapter and im sure the fact that i am a cat person helps greatly lol
Unrestrained Curiosity chapter 29 . 2/12/2009
Excellent story, I LOVED it. Thanks for posting it. The characters are so adorable, and I'm glad Toby & Sariphan had their first child. I feel a bit sorry for Parisa, but he'll find his mate. Anyway, please update as soon as possible.
i-see-faeries chapter 29 . 2/11/2009
Aw! Super cute! At first I was hesitant to read this, but then I fell in love with it, especially Toby. Super cute, super awesome. Actually, you're both awesome. Much, much, MUCH love!
587 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »