Reviews for The Nexus
soliloquist chapter 4 . 11/18/2006
Great. I love it. Keep up with it- I avidly await the next instalment.
A Chroi chapter 4 . 4/11/2005
Is it a sign that you're reading too much Terry Pratchett when you read the description of the Lord of the Dead and think of the Auditors? Probably. *shakes head* I'm sad, you know that? Morion's character is...interesting. Hondo-esque, which is probably why I liked him. I thought he was written well; the combination of his lifestyle and his adolescence came off fairly well, I think. He's awkward in some areas but very, very confident in others. Pretend that made sense, and don't think dirty thoughts about that last bit, okay? *winkety wink* Okay, is *all* better now. Interesting storyline. I look forward to seeing how it develops.
A Chroi chapter 3 . 4/11/2005
All right, while Kalina's nature is more tolerable right now than Kefari's, it gets so saccharine sometimes I feel like my teeth are melting. Yargh! Okay, better now. Really. Honest. Never mind. Um, the quibbles I have with this are with the Familiars. Altair is a star. I know it means eagle, but I doubt the Korednans would have access to Latin. And, um, Nasir has a Labrador? Since when do Labradors originate in Koredna? Still, despite the somewhat overpowering sweetness of Kalina's character at times, this is a nice change. And Eliora was fun. She seems like she'd be fun to write for. I think you enjoy writing her lines; it shows in the way you write, if that makes sense. All right, I'm now off to the next one.
A Chroi chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
I like this. It's a got a good voice to it. Be careful when you type; sometimes the letters get mixed up, and that gets confusing. And wasn't Aubrey's tattoo red, *black*, and white? I thought it was...but you said it was gray here...erm... Other than that, this was very good. Off to read the next chappie...
A Chroi chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Okay...nice change from the Kefari-esque ones, I will say. Um...Kalina's description seemed a *little* too...overdone. As far as I know, which doesn't mean much of anything, mind you, most readers won't really care if a child has "brilliantly blue eyes." Just a minor quibble. Other than that, an interesting start.
Tyanna chapter 3 . 3/1/2005
wow...very good...you tell a great story...just amazing... :)

just as myself...I would break up chapter 3 into 3 or 4 chapters...it is really long, and hard to get through in one sitting.

other then that..keep up the great work...
Stories-have-souls chapter 3 . 2/28/2005
Still fantastically written...I hope you get more than just my reviews...this story deserves a lot of attention.
Stories-have-souls chapter 2 . 2/28/2005
*Sob*...you write so well! This story is amazing...*seethes with jealousy*.
Stories-have-souls chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
WOW. The description is excellent, and so is the writing style. I'm gonna have to read more.