Reviews for The Dorm
la-vita-bella chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Garwsh...who doesn't love pickles? I mean, really! xD

((In sequence with the other reviews before my outrageously...weird one...xD))
la-vita-bella chapter 5 . 1/6/2006
Le gasp! The traitor! Gr...we all hate traitors! xD But we love Griffin and August! Hurrah! Haha... Okay, anyhoo, less meaningless blabber, more review. The story is getting really interesting! Now we have some antagonists. Well, I guess Abby was always one...but now we have two! So ha! In your face Abby! ...right. Well, anyway, great job on this chapter too! I still love it, and can't wait to see more (of any story! I feel deprived...I can't live without Proppopopopopowhatever. And this too!). Much love!
Morbid Maxwell chapter 5 . 9/13/2005
Hey! I saw a giant pickle today...then I ate it... - Pickles! Garlic...bleh~*breaths on Farfar-chan who just stares annoyed* ...jerk. But...that was it! Meh! I wants mores! And a sexy little yaoi scene!

Morbid Maxwell-The more you hurt me, the more I love you.
LooseNativeMoose chapter 5 . 8/31/2005
I often times find myself dreaming about giant pickles
la-vita-bella chapter 4 . 8/21/2005
You are awesome. I swear, you're just amazing. I love your writing, I love your stories, I love your characters. I think I love you. Naw, I'm just kidding. But seriously, your writing rocks loud. Even when you do small, short stories like this, it comes out awesome. Congradulations on getting absolutely no critism from me (wow...that's a first...)! Good, good job!
Morbid Maxwell chapter 4 . 7/31/2005
...you do love me! You updated! Hm!

Morbid Maxwell-Lost and ... lost.
LooseNativeMoose chapter 4 . 7/26/2005
ahh, you're evil *points accusingly* you can't leave off like that!
subtleline chapter 3 . 3/20/2005
This is cute. I luv August. Not sure y but a do. He's just so...Augusty. Wow. I'm so articulate. Either way. I'm looking forward to the next part to see August and Abby "duke it out". Btw, the cookie dough thing was one of the cutest! Update soon.
LooseNativeMoose chapter 3 . 3/15/2005
ooh, can't wait for more, especially because of your lOVELY previews :D
Maris. S chapter 3 . 3/15/2005
OMGravitation! You've got to write more! Aww~~ The ending was so fluffy and kyoot! teehee v I luv August! And his loverboy (Griffin) of course too!
Esquirella chapter 3 . 3/15/2005
So cuddly sweet! And of COURSE we haven't seen the last of Abby. *Sigh* Biotches like that never go quietly.
Mars Demo chapter 3 . 3/14/2005
I think this is a really cute story (could have longer chapters /grins/ but you can’t get everything.) Because I am a firm believe in constructive criticism, here it goes I only have two things to point out 1- described everything. I know I am probably the last person who should be saying this since I usually don’t get into the ‘definite appearance’ of things because that is what a imagination is for, but some things you just need to know. The second thing that “if you must use parenthesis’s then you should slap your hand and don’t,” said in the undying words of my English teacher. If what is in the parenthesis is important, try to maneuver in into the sentence using commas or even start a new sentence. If it is not important than do not write it. “Some things, such as parenthesis can disturb the mood in which the writer is trying to create and therefore throwing off the balance of diction and imagery, although this may not prove true in some cases, if ever in doubt do not use parenthesis.” And no, I would like to point out that I did not remember that, she wrote that on one of my essays. Other than that, I think that this story has promise and I for one will continue reading XD.

Much love Mars D’mo
Morbid Maxwell chapter 3 . 3/14/2005
Can't complain...an update is an update...but you didn't put the next parts in order! Now I'll die of...something...pain? No...pain is good. Hope to see more soon, Love.

Morbid Maxwell-Love and Lube
Staris chapter 2 . 3/1/2005
haha oo...is there a break up in the near future that may give our August a better chance at Giffin? hahaha i sure hope so! update soon!
Maris. S chapter 2 . 3/1/2005
WAI!~ YOU NEED TO WRITE MORE! Freaking cliff-hangers should be the end of the world! ::but then no more stories and I'd die over again anyways... :: Teehee, it's so freaking awsome !v