Reviews for Bleeding for you
magnusthewolf chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
this is very interesting and very nice. i like it and i like the flow of it too. nice totpic and internals. nice word choices ;)
ChobiMM3 chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Aw, that was kinda sad in my opinion, but great! So sweet! Keep it up.

Chobi
Camreon chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
i understand that... it's happened to me too often... it's really well written and everything. i don't see why you say you don't like poetry.. cuz you're really good at it..baby dyke rae
Suicidal Skies chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Pretty, potent and powerful.
LauraKM chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Wow, thats really strong, you've used some very powerful imagery here. I especially love the second from last line, really strong. I decided to check out your stuff after reading a recomendation on sombody elses profile and am glad i did. Great poem.
Silentwriter9 chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
Beautifully written. The rhymes are well written and it flows perfectly. Nice job on this... I really like the last line it times the entire poem together.

*Silent Writer*

Thank you for the review on "SilentWriter9"... the type of poem is Acrostic. And on a side note... I lost my yahoo messanger and with it your s/n... so if you do want to talk again jst send me an IM. If not that is cool too. Great job on this poem I liked it.
MorbidTruth chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
I really enjoyed this poem, although it's not the happiest out there. Reminds me of my experiences. But enough about that.

Thank you for the review. It wasn't discouraging at all. I understand that it really didn't have a plot, and I didn't mean for it to. I'm much more into a story with a plot and real characters, but that one kind of popped out of nowhere.

But anyway, keep up the great work..I'm going to get started on reading your stories some time soon.
Raya Dronaile chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
beautiful poem, it flowed perfectly. It was very well written and ryhmed very well. Great job!
amz381 chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Wow! I'm lost for words. i think my friend Letty would like this poem. Can iI print it?
shadow-spirit chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
very brave. really honest, i like the imagery.