Reviews for 59 Miller Street
Miss Imaginary chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
Aw... :[ Poor Mordie.

Why'd Max really run off, I wonder...

Hm. You should update this. .

That would be lovely.

It's very good. .
Steelers chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
You must continue this! It's become my new favorite, as everything you write does.
dyers-eve chapter 3 . 4/8/2006
Aww, poor Mordie...Pretty please update soon.

Your adoring fan X
afk chapter 3 . 12/16/2005
T_T poor Mordie!
acid-tears chapter 3 . 11/2/2005
oh. thats sad. i want more :( i want them to live happily ever after. but then, i suppose that would ruin the whole...realness and ...stuff...yes. we can all tell i'm a lit student, can't we. lol Anyway, very entertaining story, i liked it muchly.
Gagging Angel chapter 3 . 6/26/2005
Ah, I liked this very much. Very nicely written, Mordie...he's simply adorable. The character's are well formed and your writing rocks. I'm definately thinking that I'm going to read more of your writings.
Wolfwitch chapter 3 . 4/5/2005
Aw, poor Mordie! *huggles* This was really good, I can't wait to see more.
ash211 chapter 3 . 4/4/2005
Hey again! I don't think I have said this week that I love your writing but I do :). And I appreciate you putting up that fantasy story again, because I love that one too. As well as all your others lol so ok, I look forward to more.
writtenbyrandom chapter 3 . 4/4/2005
Aw! :( Poor Mordie. I just love him so.
Esquirella chapter 3 . 4/4/2005
Oh no! Poor Mordie! I'm guessing he misinterpreted Max's actions, right? Max didn't strike me as cruel in earlier chapters.
Kaz chapter 3 . 4/4/2005
Yay u've updated...

Good chapterino, I like the um... I dunno I just liked it :-p

Working on my only unfinished story now for u missie moo moo
PirateGrrl chapter 3 . 4/3/2005
Poor Mordie! That last part has me irritated with Max. He just ran away right afterward? Ugh, that sucks. Good Chapter, though.
Taylor-Ame chapter 3 . 4/3/2005
I'm really enjoying this story. It's refreshingly different from the Brett & Damon stories.
redredredred chapter 3 . 4/3/2005
aww, moride such a cutie! for some reason, i missed chapter 2, so i just wanted to say both chapters were great! and i really like this new story!
The Inkslinger chapter 3 . 4/3/2005
Aww. I adore Mordie. He's so loveable.. and so now my heart has been completely won over by him. M, and Max seems alright, too. Heh heh, can I hope for complications between these two in the future? And what about Simon.. where does he fit in? *jittering* I'm so excited for more, I just can't stand it!

Please do update soon! Of course no pressure.. I have patience enough (or so I hope!)

_ Inky