Reviews for stolen
bittersweet.season chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
god this is fantastic. i can't get over your writing. i want to put it in my pocket, you know.

amazing.
K. L. Kirby chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
that is very good poem. i really do like what you write..keep up with the good job
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Oh your so nice, your reviews are like little bitty novels, and then I feel bad because I always leave tiny little sentences, lol. Thank your so much for reading my stuff, and the support. :)

Now, more importantly on to your poem! (not poetory, which by the way I am writing one) The poem was quite wicked I honestly did not see that coming but I should have paid more attention to the title, lol. I just randomly picked this one. But I like it, because it twists. HEY WRITE MORE!
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
awesome piece. nicely written, dark, tragic, but i like it. nice work. _
Diascia chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Something about it is so beautiful and unique... I just can't place my finger on it.
Diana Shore chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
This is excellent. Sad, true to the human nature of some here on Earth, but expertly care, D.
Anna178 chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Again the uncannt brilliance. I really like the line: "corrupt with your smile" it brings alot of thought to me, means alot really. The whole poem is awsome though, I'm still looking at it, my review box is next to it, lol. I like the ending italics as well, gives you an ending to think on.

ANNA
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
wow. i... dunno what to say. wow
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
beautiful...
arcane devices chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
lust is a powerful weapon, and you've explained that in this poem.-ADD
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Aw...that was so sad, I almost cried. Really raw emotion. Great job!
katmonkey chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
This is one of your best poems ever! The whole subject and how you describe it is brilliant. Going on my favorites.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
i love it
Ephemeral Seraphim chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Beautiful. The angst done here is dramatic, but it doesn't border onto melodramatic. Your poetric wording and format is brilliant. Wonderful. Simply wonderful.

chibichocobo
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Imagery is beautiful, this is an excellent poem! Love it! QueenVixta xx