Reviews for unpainted sky
Suicidal Skies chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Very pretty. I liked it immensely.

( Thanks for the review. )
philoslove chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
There's somthing musical about this I feel... from the singing to the dancing. The diction is wonderful as usual. Very haunting as well, it's a beautiful picture, and it flows very well. I don't know how to review this, because it's seems rather... undescribable in all it's beauty. It's the diction, really. The flow...

I love your way with words!

Just something that marred the thing, it's the title. I don't know why it has to be in capitalised and uncapitalised words, but if such form of typing/writing isn't relevant to the content, it's just rather... well, in my opinion, disdainful of proper form of language.

No offense.
this is my love for you chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Beautiful descriptions... it also makes me feel strangely sad, for some reason. But i love it.
fRoZeN tIgEr TeArS chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
i like writing really.

alwaysFTT
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
wonderful poem. beautifully written, awesome imagery and diction. i love this a lot. simply beautiful, even though it is dark. great job. :)
Mynix chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
very cute...well written :) great job hun
Anna178 chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
I really like this, and the summary pulls you in before you even read the first line, I can never make my summaries inviting...I love the first line: "may the lace drip from me" it has this certain elegance that really helps out with the rest of the poem, kinda gets the setting flowing.

Sincerely Unforgettable,ANNA
SuperGill chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
I looked at your bio and you are so young and write much better than your age. But what does this mean? The words are nice and they, standing alone, make it a good poem. The last line is great.
Next Exit chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
this was very nice.. i love the image of lace in a poem.-idioteque.
QuillKitten chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
I love this, it's so melodic and trance like. You can really feel the and see the lace dripping down your skin. Nice simple imagery, it made it a little complex. :D OH, and before I forget, I was looking at your bio, and we have the same birthday! Well I thought that was cool, I'm just a few years older tho. Lol.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
this too is awesome. u got such a way with words. i love it
katmonkey chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Interesting. I am in awe. How can you write so well? These descriptions are amazing.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
lovely
Ephemeral Seraphim chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Ah, a lingering hint of sadness in the ethereal beauty of the poem. But the best part about it, I suppose, is the haunting prose that enraptures my attention. Every word is perfect and hypnotically lyrical, and I loved the part that said "...as I sing softly to the harpies that dance in the hollow sky...as the faries sing and bid a sweet 'Good-bye'." Marvelous, simply marvelous. You've stunned me into silence from the perfection of this piece.

chibichocobo
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
This is beautiful! The imagery and descriptions are amazing. They really paint a picture! Well done again! QueenVixta x