Reviews for passion
K. L. Kirby chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
i love this poem...it is umm..what do you call it... a sexy poem...it is great! kario
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Desire’s that deep love,

Longs to merge two souls as One,—

Syncopated heart. -m-
Kusje chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
really cute and romantic. I could feel the feelings emit from this poem. GREAT JOB! *GLOMP* :D ja bye bye!
Ivriniel chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Hm, nice - The title sums it up perfectly.
Raya Dronaile chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
wonderfull beautiful. great job on this short piece, like it a lot.
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
i wish i knew what this feels like, but sadly i don't. :( but well written, full of emotion, nice descriptive word usage. i like this. very sweet. keep writing!
Galadh Niniel chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Powerful expression of passion, with so few words you create an intense picture that sums up the essence of passion in a nutshell. Great job.
dusk orchid chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Sizzling. XD Quite tantilizing verses. Almost makes me fall into the hunger itself. XDD
Mynix chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
LOVE IT
Diana Shore chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
This was romantic and slightly seductive. I loved it. Great care, D.
JD Kennedy chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
I'm more of a story person, but I decided to read your poem anyway. I like the fire and ice comparisons, ice melting over a fiery heart is nice imagery. Passion is a fire, an idea clearly expressed here. If you like horror try reading some of my stuff, I try to
Anna178 chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
This is definitely different from the most things that pop up in my author alert. But of course it's still brilliant, good word use, I don't see ravenous alot. I'm no good at doing short poems, I envy you. lol. Hope everything is going okay, and that's for the abundance of reveiws.

ANNA
SuperGill chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Nice job with the calm presentation of this poem. I like the comparison of heart and love to something that can melt ice, and maybe that means love can overcome anything. I dunno. Anyway thanks for the review.
myno chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Beautiful description! So short and says it all- very true. Each word is selected and placed masterfully, and it flows perfectly... it's so good!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
hum! nice kick on the word there!