Reviews for The Moon
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
*Sigh* this is so far one of my favorite pieces of yours.

The moon is probably the inspiration to alot of my writing, and I think it has been that way for centuries of writers and thinkers and the passing peasant. You captured her beautifully here.

Amazing flow and great piece. Bravo to you once again!
FictionPressPenName chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
That seemed a little different than your other poems that I've read, but in a good way. I liked the first three lines of the last verse. And thanks for the reviews.
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
i am going to assume that the "gentle moon" is a symbol for God. in other words, even though we may feel alone, God is always watching joyfully. just my interpretation but i could be wrong. thanks for sharing and keep writing!

p.s. God loves you and so do I!
Ahemait chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
wow, really cool. i love this, beautiful describtionsand imagery! awesome job!
and flowers chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
"no second chances / only bitter regret". i must say that i absolutely adore those words in writing, the way they seem to stamp out any remaining confusion. i really like this one.
Unknown Unnamed chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Lovely! Absolutely wonderful.
kayttea chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
wow that was so beautiful i loved it!

thanks for your reviews on illuminated eyes. i know its a little strange right now but in the next chapter ill explain more.

keep writing this poem is great. again beautiful :)!

-k-
DaintyxFirefly chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
One word: BEAUTIFUL.

Don't stop doin' whatcha doin', Hotaru
foreverXfall chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Flawlessly beautiful. I love it.
arcane devices chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
0_o, I just did a poem about the moon poem is awesome, ehh, i feel so small compared to you
darkaura de shadow chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
oh i like this one ..there is symbolisim in it too..right,well i like the "drifting white stars landing in the palm of my hand"...good job,keep writing
Seamless Flame chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
It all paints such a nice picture in my mind. I love the line "Drifting white stars landing In the palm of my hand." Very nice.
account not in use chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Wow...that's beautiful. Awesome, awesome job.
Sagaciouspnay chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Ah I like this poem. It has a very mysterious tone to it. It's hard to decipher what you mean but hey, I LOVE mysteries _-

Can't wait to read more...Thanx for those lovely comments from my poems...
Ria Mala chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Beautiful! It's natural, spiritual, and mental...