Reviews for Find
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Wow, I really like this one AllyCred. It really makes you stop and think when you read it. Nice job.
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
I think that everyone needs to find themselves at some point, I guess seeing that we are lost is the first stage.

Keep it up.
xHannahx chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
we all lose hope sometimes, and this shows that well. nice job,

Han.
Kressida chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
i love this, i think its great. the words folw really good, and... it kinda describes how im feeling at the moment.. kinda. oh, and i love the last line...

love you more than you know bestfriend!

zai
Keith Andrew chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
I hope you feel better. you know im here for you. I love you -keith Andrew
angel-of-woe chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
i realy felt for this person, i'm always looking for the real me, so i can relate to this alot. love it
putz-6 chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
i love this poem it's really really good _
PyroChica chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Very good! A lot of us need to find themselves. It's so hard these days because a lot of people just don't appreciate who you are. SO you change and become somone who isn't you. Well I know it's hard to be yourself sometimes but to be true to you and everyone else you should be yourself. You did a wonderful job on this poem. You are a superb writer never stop writing!

PyroChica*
silentscreamer07 chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
hey! wow, good poem. i rally liked the line were you said numb to everything except pain. i know alotta times it sorta feels that way. and i also liked how you ended it. i think when you end it with a question, it makes people think. and i like poems that make ya think. :) ne ways. nice job! thought it was good *kw*