Reviews for Stay
lackluster chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
this is inspirational! it brings hope.

nice work!

tuesday
I've-seen-the-fairies chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Beautiful and uplifting. Bravo.
Ardis Edanna chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
I love this one. I had a friend who tried to commit suicide. It's really hard to just assure them that they're loved.
GreenEyedFloozy chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
_ it's surprisingly happy! Yay!
Saeger chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Loud voice, clear, and meaningful. Not much else to say- with my vocabulary, anyway.
Shalafi chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
That's a very good poem. I understand where you're coming from. Suicide is something that everyone has thought of at one time or another. The poem is great though. Great emotion and feeling. Nice rhythm, though it got choppy towards the middle, but it's not about the rhythm. The poem is about the content. Keep up the good work.
lexy chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
O.o i think i know what this is about :รพ LoLz, i wonder if the other arsonists read this...hm LoLz
Ascending Angel chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Wow..this poem reminds me of my friend Vicky. She's always talking sucide and I have to shake sense into her.

Wonderful poem

Thanks for the reviews on mine
MaNdAxX89 chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
I like it
Chole Asterion chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Aw, this is a very nice, well written poem and it is very deep, you did a good job writing this, and adding the memories makes it even more deeper and more important, it really shows you care.
godley chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
very deep. if i was going suicidal, i would want you as a friend!
CHAIRMAN YIN chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
so true, there may seem to be no hope in life, but we know theres no hope in death. nice poetry.