Reviews for Minute By Minute
hellokttychic31 chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
omg, i'm swept away by this poem...this is really awesome! i loved it tons, expecially the 'second by second,' and 'minute by minute' parts...they just had this emphasis that i felt gave your peom a nice rythm!

keep it up!

HUGSnLUB-kerr
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Bittersweet, I can relate to this, its like me at school. You have a gift with poetry.

Keep it up.
xHannahx chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
poetry as a communicative medium - i like it! you say it so he must see how you feel. cant say i have the guts to do that!

Han.
Kira06 chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Hm this is actuall reminding me of my current situation, in my life...but anyway it was really good. You havbe alot of poems it may take time but i will try to review them all.
Leader of the Mushroom Militia chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Aww, sadly true. If only people out there realised... yup anywho, I like the way you sometimes rhymed and sometimes not. Message well expressed, and flows nicely too.
arcane devices chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
0_o, I enjoy this poem not because it's a poem, but it's because so many people can relate to this. Good job.-ADD
Kressida chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
okay.. where to begin? this is amazing, so full of emotion and sadness and frustration... and anger. and if im not wrong its about keith, right? and this line.. Minutes tick by as I say my it’s just brushed off.I never get a word in like others, like on end, talked three-minute convo is all I her right? or am i completely lost? anyway, this is really good, you get your point across well. and remember i'll always love you best friend, and i wont ever steal keith away from you.

*god, this got really long!*

love zai

oh, and this goes on my fav list btw.. :D
twistedtruths chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Loved it. I can relate to well.
Keith Andrew chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
alex, im sorry, i really love you-Keith Andrew
angel-of-woe chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
i loved this poem, it was great!
myno chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
i LOVE the last line... The whole tone of this piece, clear emotion, is excellent.
putz-6 chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
you did a really good job on this poem _
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
A bitter sweet poem. - It seemed that way to me.

!* Noelle *!