Reviews for Minute By Minute
hellokttychic31 chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
omg, i'm swept away by this poem...this is really awesome! i loved it tons, expecially the 'second by second,' and 'minute by minute' parts...they just had this emphasis that i felt gave your peom a nice rythm!

keep it up!

Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Bittersweet, I can relate to this, its like me at school. You have a gift with poetry.

Keep it up.
xHannahx chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
poetry as a communicative medium - i like it! you say it so he must see how you feel. cant say i have the guts to do that!

Kira06 chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Hm this is actuall reminding me of my current situation, in my life...but anyway it was really good. You havbe alot of poems it may take time but i will try to review them all.
Leader of the Mushroom Militia chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Aww, sadly true. If only people out there realised... yup anywho, I like the way you sometimes rhymed and sometimes not. Message well expressed, and flows nicely too.
arcane devices chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
0_o, I enjoy this poem not because it's a poem, but it's because so many people can relate to this. Good job.-ADD
Kressida chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
okay.. where to begin? this is amazing, so full of emotion and sadness and frustration... and anger. and if im not wrong its about keith, right? and this line.. ~Minutes tick by as I say my it’s just brushed off.I never get a word in like others, like on end, talked three-minute convo is all I see.~~im her right? or am i completely lost? anyway, this is really good, you get your point across well. and remember i'll always love you best friend, and i wont ever steal keith away from you.

*god, this got really long!*

love ~zai~

oh, and this goes on my fav list btw.. :D
twistedtruths chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Loved it. I can relate to well.
Keith Andrew chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
alex, im sorry, i really love you-Keith Andrew
angel-of-woe chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
i loved this poem, it was great!
myno chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
i LOVE the last line... The whole tone of this piece, clear emotion, is excellent.
putz-6 chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
you did a really good job on this poem _
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
A bitter sweet poem. - It seemed that way to me.

!~* Noelle *~!