Reviews for Skull Juggler: Disenchanted
Mushu-Girl chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
This is a fascinating story! I really want to know more about what happens with Christopher and Andreas. Awesome job and I can't wait to see the published version. :)

Meaghan
Vlada Drach chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I told you from the start that this was an amazing story and I knew the day would finally come when it would be published. I encourage anyone who sees this review to purchase said novel once it's released. The first chapter is the most captivating and the rest of the story starts to answer some of those difficult questions while raising more.

I look forward to the day when Skull Juggler and anything that might follow is released, for I have no doubt that Skull Juggler is just your beginning...

Just don't forget about the angel that whispered in your ear when the first chapter was written, right?
Cyro Kraken chapter 9 . 11/9/2006
oh my please add more I really enjoyed this read
Booboo chapter 8 . 6/28/2005
Very intriguing and well written. I'm surprised more people haven't reviewed this! Props.
Sibella Marie chapter 7 . 5/5/2005
This is amazingly good, and I love the humor. It's almost a parody of death because it's so funny. The alternating chapters between myths and the actual story are excellent. The narrator (prince) is witty and highly entertaining. I really can't give you any constructive critism without stepping over my boundary of what I know to be right and what I just think should be right. I'm surprised more people haven't reviewed.
anon chapter 4 . 4/7/2005
its interesting how you are able to tie in various myths and folklore into the story of a character. Will there be any pairings in this fic? I'm hoping not - apart from friendship- since I myself and others prefers slsash while there are just as many if not more- who don't.

It would be nice to have a focus on the main character and the development instead. Your prince is definitely not the usual prince, for which I'm glad. However, it might be a better idea to merge the myths with the actual chapters because it seems pointless to have such short chapters when they could be condensed.

Also- would it be possible to say where you got the myth- even if its fictional i.e. "from the villages in northern..." or "Folklore of...by...-archived in the royal libraries..." or whatever. just to give it a feel of authencity.
Mike Hussion chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
I've told you online, this is an impressive piece of 're so very good at so many literary devices that authors nowadays seem to take for granted.

I've told you of the ONLY criticism I can think of on AIM - I simply have nothing bad to say about this.

10/10.