Reviews for Rusty Key
from beneath the bell jar chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Love this poem - the rhyming scheme is awesome ... but I don't get it...I mean I kinda get it. But either way, I love it.
Whisper on the Lips chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Such beautiful words of the piano! Truly going to my faves! it's gorgeous! the rhythum is just right,and well as the word play! truly your best! BEST BEST! WRITE ON! (
poops mcgee chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Beautiful! I absolutely adore this poem, it was amazing! The rhyme schemes were a delight to read and the poem just played like actual music as I read it in my head. Wonderful!
Perilous Escapist chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
This was really, really good. I like the words "rusty key", and you rhyme pretty well without sounding forced. Nice work, keep writing.
erikakaiser chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Very well done. The first stanza was extremely capitvating and compelled me to read the rest, which is an important feat. Very lively and happy in "feel". I liked it very much - going in my favorites. )
thedarkthatiwas chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Wow! Neat poem, very neat! I love music, so its neat to see a poem centred on it. Great work, keep writing!
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
magic is enchantment melody unlocks

ringing colors stream as flower's sweet perfume

in a garden that still fresh from morning dew

cools rose petals singing melodies of life

ennui & happiness—hate & love too

turtle doves that cooing woo our soul's deep heart

emanating combinations on keyboard

gamboge: papaya-mango-sapote red

in flavors that transport our reverie up

beyond gray or dull to mysteries yellow.
Lauderdale chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Fun poem, your love and joy for music and piano shines through.
Unknown Unnamed chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Awesome! I'm adding this to my favorites. _
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
aw... msic is nice i likes music but no talent whatsoever

cute poem!

keep writing!
happy thing chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
This is wonderful! I love poetry about music. I never really have been able to master it. Music is my life though... *puts on nerd glasses* Anyway, this is going on my favs. Well done!
VIKKI NEMORIE chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
I really like this poem! Good job!