Reviews for What's the Rest of the World to do?
Amora Elvenstar chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Different but good. And you can ask what will the world do. great job
ShadowPharoh chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
lol. yea. i'm polish and i go there like every summer and one time i wore an american pride shirt and everyone was looking at me funny. someone even asked me "Are You From America," i tried not to laugh at the look on his face when i said yes. lol. this is true, but Pres. BUsh isn't making it any better with his game called "What to invade next?" basically you throw a handful of darts on a map and wherever they land is where we invade. lol. great poem, very true! keep your chin up and your smile on!

SP
grim-dreamer chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Hmm, very strange images you paint for the American (though you are writing from a humorous perspective, are you aware of the other images?). Ended too soon, yet a good attempt.
Frketic chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
haha, that was funny, except that it was so short. you could have made it longer. it was good though.
HuRt-AnD-Al0nE chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
OMG! I love it! lol, no seriously, its soo funny lmao. The USofA Rox my sox! lol
Saeo chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Even if it were to be taken seriously, I would stil like it. Nice job! Keep writing and sharing!

Always, saeo
Chi Ame chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Ha! I love it! The rhyming worked out perfectly, and helped give it the humorous theme. Oh, and thanks for all the reviews. I think you're a very... interesting person. P lol. I love reading your work, I am still amazed that you can be so good at both humor AND the darker perspective. Very nice job.