Reviews for Green Light
SliversofSilverPain chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Interesting. Differentto what I thought it would be, but well written anyway. I like.
Unknown Unnamed chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
When I saw this I thought of The Great Gatsby. I don't know... But it's still a good poem.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
a nice upbeat poem! niceness!
white-clouds chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Excellent metaphor. Keep on writing!
katmonkey chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
This flows well and is really well written!
Rose of Granuaile chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
oo, very cool, very deep *snaps* I love the symbolism here. Awesome job!

Hip
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
kawaii! *ahem* you just reminded me of the time i nearly got hit by a car... anyways, i agree with saeger, something doesn't seem right...okay, besides that, loving it, great job, ADD-chan, don't get impatient with traffic and cross the street while it's red and almost get hit by a car! (like what happened with me and my friends XD)

Sumi-chan; what you call love, i call pain
Kakyou Takashiro chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
short, sweet, i'm short of words. thematic and definately a great improvement. one with more.
AllyCred chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
i liked it very well written and i think very strange but in a good way... i like it a lot. lots of love AllyCred

P. for the review appreciate it.
Purified Angel chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
I like it a lot , it explains how life is at times...yes, i say at times. Keep up the good work P
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
O.O I can't think of anything to was really well done and seemed to flow somewhat good. :P I liked it though. Keep up the good work!

!* Noelle *!
Saeger chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
That's a neat simile... Good way of looking at things. Something doesn't sound quite right reading it, but... I can't place it. And I'm not one to criticize anyway, so... The idea bhind it is great, and I like it. Good job!