Reviews for Synergy
Prince of the Rising Sun chapter 38 . 8/16/2013
Well fuck...I mean I'm not trying to be ungrateful or anything,I mean this is genuinely a great and awesome hear I was,waiting to finally reading one of the many mentioned sex scenes and nothing!You really shouldn't have rated this an M fic!

Anyhoo!Great story!
ladyfortune chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Just started this story and I'm already loving it. Great work!
foreverandeverr chapter 19 . 4/11/2012
you should let us know when there is a time skip.

I had no idea that they're not freshman anymore.

but other than that, this story is cute. :)

a little confusing sometimes but cute.
JDKlaus chapter 38 . 2/2/2012
Great story, just felt like it just ended way too soon.
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 38 . 8/26/2011
Do you have any idea how hard it was for me to resist laughing while reading this? Its like 3 in the morning and everyone's asleep. laughing's a big no no at this point lol. Anyways, great job on this! I loved it even better than 'Never' :) Jason and Mitchell are simply adorable but truthfully, I half expected you to end this when Mitchell comes back from college. Ah well love this. Great job! :D
Amazing chapter 38 . 8/21/2011
Oh my god! I read this story like, more than 10 times already. I also read all of your other Mitchell/Jayson stories. I love this couple so much! I NEED MORE! xD You NEED to write more.
JudasMonster chapter 30 . 6/7/2011
I don't get it... Have they made love up to this chapter yet...? The whole story is kinda off kelter, kinda scattered... .
Parapaxis chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I spend whenever I have free time trying to find good stories like these.

I wad though the biggest pile of shit to find these.

Thanks for writing
Insanity's Genius chapter 38 . 2/26/2011
Loved this! Excellent story! D
O chapter 9 . 10/22/2010
i'm confused..

are jason and mitchell together ?

and since when :O ?
NoodleNation chapter 37 . 10/7/2010
Oh goodness! XD Another steamy chapter and I could see the sparks flying towards the end. Though Turkish kinda killed the mood with the "I'm totally starving man" part. :)

Oh and thanks for the compliment. The avatar is a character from my story. I didn't think you'd actually pay attention to it. :D

Short chapter but it was a great one. I can't wait for the next update!
Abrasive chapter 38 . 10/2/2010
Such an awesome ending. I was half-terrified when I read the chapter title that it wasn't going to end well. It ended fucking well, thank Jesus.

The story was genuinely funny (particularly the dialogue). Your writing was accessible with minimal spelling/grammar mistakes. What I loved most, however, was the characterisation. Both Mitchell and Jason had such clear personalities. You really managed to make them grow and develop, and not in the unrealistic time frame of a weekend or two, but spanning years. Furthermore, you didn't ram information down the reader's throat; you gave hints as to the boy's relationship but didn't spoil it by being obvious.

My only criticism would be that some more prose may be in order, as the writing can be a bit bald at times. However, the sparse style is still good: concise and punchy.

Really, really, enjoyable story.
MrsHellman chapter 38 . 9/22/2010
Oh man, wonderful story, truly wonderful. It was easy to understand and so, but more descriptions would not have been rejected. Bloody awesome line you had at the end of the story "We've got exactly ten days to fuck in every single bathroom in that goddamn school." Cheery on top, ma'am, cheery on top. Pop.

Cheers,

Mi
x-ClinicallyInsane-x chapter 38 . 5/14/2010
I was kind of scared about how this would end because the chap title was "Mitchell Gives Up"

But...

I love the ending, it was funny!
Dark Lynnette chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
Love the fries at the end. Interesting story. Wonder where it'll lead. I like that the two mains have totally different voices when it's from their pov which helps me to remember who's brain I'm in at the moment. Thanks!
447 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »