Reviews for Synergy
AppLEaves chapter 32 . 9/8/2005
God save me. Teenaged girl angst is kinda interesting when it happens to you, but when you read about it... uh... not fun anymore?

Oh god, I think I'm falling in love with Luke. OMG YOU SLUT! -slap slap slap- HOW DARE YOU LIKE HIM! HE'S MINE!

Going crazy.

The chicken pox was CUTE. Queue-th. But then, I think I forgot how chicken people talk like. Cluck cluck cluck?

I still love Luke. I want him. Can I have?

-Sugar
yeaka chapter 32 . 9/7/2005
eh, your lack of uber proofreading skills contributes to the simplistic style. i hardly notice any problem, and thus, i wouldn't worry 'bout it. (like omg, you are so great) XD

...holy crap, did i forget to review the last chapter? no way! ack, but i read it... sorry ; *keels over in guilt* i totally owe you one XP

newho, i likies this chapter verily much. mostly for the end. it's adorable XD. those sort of endings that don't really go anywhere but are just sort of comfortably sweet totally rock. X) ...you had me scared before that though, i thought we were going to go through a whole chapter without a mitchell/jason moment XD. ...yesh'ms... totally adorable... glad mitchell's there for jason, it adds to their already awesomely awesome relationship. X)

...i'm not liking sandy all that much right now... she's effing with jason's life... well, i shall trust you to work it all out. X) hopefully soon. they've been slower lately... must be school again... ToT

yeah... gunna stop rambling now. ; kick-ass chapter, update soon. X)
ShadesWithLove chapter 32 . 9/7/2005
finally you updated... wooh! anyway, what the hell is wrong with sandy! i mean, she just attempted suicide and now she is becoming a big meanie to her brother? geesh... she's freaking weird...
Sasha L. Miller chapter 32 . 9/7/2005
i had THOUGHT you were remarkably less there than usual. but i wasn't sure. eh.

anyway. OMGYOUARESOGREAT!1!one!1!

heh. okay, don't kill me.

erm. sad chappie, though it's CUTE at the end. i like CUTE. CUTE is my FRIEND. (and is conveniently married to FLUFF.)

anyway. reply to the review. reply. thing. yeah, i'm incoherent right now. the lack of second name is less than cataclysmic, as both parts are pretty unique. heh. and i'm going to pretend the red bull comment made sense because i'm too lazy to go and look up what inpsired it. the end.
Teddy Ricker chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
I just have read the first chapter, and I love it. I now shall take in the task of reading the rest. Hope you continue it well. ~P'Dale Buddy out
mechante fille chapter 32 . 9/7/2005
Oh, cuddling... it can help with so many problems. Grr, their mom is upsetting me. She needs a swift kick, I think. I'm happy with this update speed. I'm a patient person. But I certainly won't complain if you update more often. Welcome back to school. I believe I promised you a better present... though I'm glad to hear the coffee is still good. I have no 'spirits' to offer... but how about a back-to-school pencil pack? It has a ruler and shapener, you'll be the coolest kid in school!I look forward to more!
comedyandtragedy-xiii chapter 32 . 9/7/2005
I'm sure they will be, even though I don't really have expectations... If I read a story and I like it then I keep reading it until it's done because I'll like it the whole way through. Except if it's some story that starts out fine and then goes all homophobic or something like that. Homophobia is stupid and wrong. And unfortunately, I go to school and have lots of classes with stupid homophobic people. Pray for me. And yes, I do believe you are getting a fanbase! Good for you! By the way, your bellheim on fp_slash livejournal community, right? Mind if I friend you?
comedyandtragedy-xiii chapter 31 . 9/5/2005
I found this story while searching through people's favorite's, and it came up quite a few times, so I decided to read it. And now I;m going to go torture and mulilate myself in punishment for not reading it sooner, because it is fucking AWESOME! Update soon! *Starts torturing herself* OH GOD THE PAIN! BUT I DESERVE IT! (Yes, I am completly psycho... _ Yay for crazy people)
Drop a Heart chapter 31 . 8/28/2005
No lol, that's definitely not what your story is.

-slaps something with stick- OMG! No x a billion. :( She's not going to die right? That would be so...sad... :(:( Aw..

Why'd she do it? Is it because she really really likes Mitchell? Or...something else? Ahh! I guess I'll know next time then, eh?

Wonderful chapter by the way.
pneumothorax chapter 31 . 8/25/2005
'Anyway, I am glad it is seeming realistic, because I don't want this to be a 'lalala oh joy everyone's gay and unrealistic and in a fantasy land with no bad things' kind of story. It isn't, right?' It is realistic. I do like it. A few chapters back when Mitchell's dad said 'is there anything you want to tell me' - was the timing different; as in was that the future.. or something? Because they both seemed quite guilty.
pneumothorax chapter 16 . 8/24/2005
So the couple is implied, and this fic covers the rest of their lives? I could sob if I am found the be correct. Sob!
pneumothorax chapter 13 . 8/24/2005
Curious. Does anyone know they're gay, or is it all .. tomfoolery?
pneumothorax chapter 11 . 8/24/2005
Insightful. I love it.
pneumothorax chapter 6 . 8/24/2005
I liked the end to this chapter. They are short, but fun.
pneumothorax chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
The time they met again it's as if they don't recognise each other which is confusing, because they've alresady met, yet here they seem to have no recollection. I like it :) Pretty sure I've started reading this when you first published it.
470 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »