Reviews for Synergy
sundayguts chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I spend whenever I have free time trying to find good stories like these.

I wad though the biggest pile of shit to find these.

Thanks for writing
Insanity's Genius chapter 38 . 2/26/2011
Loved this! Excellent story! D
O chapter 9 . 10/22/2010
i'm confused..

are jason and mitchell together ?

and since when :O ?
NoodleNation chapter 37 . 10/7/2010
Oh goodness! XD Another steamy chapter and I could see the sparks flying towards the end. Though Turkish kinda killed the mood with the "I'm totally starving man" part. :)

Oh and thanks for the compliment. The avatar is a character from my story. I didn't think you'd actually pay attention to it. :D

Short chapter but it was a great one. I can't wait for the next update!
Abrasive chapter 38 . 10/2/2010
Such an awesome ending. I was half-terrified when I read the chapter title that it wasn't going to end well. It ended fucking well, thank Jesus.

The story was genuinely funny (particularly the dialogue). Your writing was accessible with minimal spelling/grammar mistakes. What I loved most, however, was the characterisation. Both Mitchell and Jason had such clear personalities. You really managed to make them grow and develop, and not in the unrealistic time frame of a weekend or two, but spanning years. Furthermore, you didn't ram information down the reader's throat; you gave hints as to the boy's relationship but didn't spoil it by being obvious.

My only criticism would be that some more prose may be in order, as the writing can be a bit bald at times. However, the sparse style is still good: concise and punchy.

Really, really, enjoyable story.
MrsHellman chapter 38 . 9/22/2010
Oh man, wonderful story, truly wonderful. It was easy to understand and so, but more descriptions would not have been rejected. Bloody awesome line you had at the end of the story "We've got exactly ten days to fuck in every single bathroom in that goddamn school." Cheery on top, ma'am, cheery on top. Pop.

Cheers,

Mi
x-ClinicallyInsane-x chapter 38 . 5/14/2010
I was kind of scared about how this would end because the chap title was "Mitchell Gives Up"

But...

I love the ending, it was funny!
Dark Lynnette chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
Love the fries at the end. Interesting story. Wonder where it'll lead. I like that the two mains have totally different voices when it's from their pov which helps me to remember who's brain I'm in at the moment. Thanks!
dizzymslizzy chapter 38 . 11/13/2009
no u cant end it there! that was so cute! i just love Mitch and Jason they r such a cute couple please continue
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
An excellent beggining!
MyLifeSoundtrack chapter 38 . 8/28/2009
Love, love, love, this story to pieces. Wish I knew more about Will Jordy but I love this story so very much. It was a very good read.
gypsy madamme chapter 38 . 4/28/2009
well i just wanted to say i read up to abt half of it, well specifically the chapter that mentions will jordy and then the whole thing just suddenly got too predictable and i skipped to the end and oh look, will jordy mentioned again. but up to that point i was enjoying it, well for a high school fic it was going good. and the writing style was cool too, how it was alot about how other people saw them.
Patricia chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
I read the whole thing in what looks like 4 or 5 hours.

wow, I'll come back and actually review but for now WOW! cause my brain is dead...
Caisele chapter 38 . 1/26/2009