Reviews for Synergy
honey splattered brains chapter 38 . 12/21/2008
ah. the ending was SO FRICKIN ADORABLE. jason sorta changed from beginning to end
Sidderiffic chapter 38 . 12/17/2008
Holy jesus! This story was so fucking awesome :D Like I loved it so much! And I love how real Jason and Mitchell are as characters. It's wonderful~ Um, I suck at reviews and can't say much else, but yeah! Loved it!
Miss-Marley chapter 38 . 12/12/2008
X3 hah, I loved Jason's closing line~

Considering the stories I usually read have a more central conflict, I actually really liked the sort of serial conflicts of this. Though I suppose you still had the main conflict of Jason's coming out etc. I also liked how you followed them through so many years, it was fun to watch them develop voer time.

Anyway, really sweet story with awesome characters
orukaz chapter 20 . 10/14/2008
Wow. Mitch sure waited long to use that trick, didn't he? I kinda expected him to do it way earlier…

Well. I really like how I get to know more and more aspects of the characters as the story progresses, like their skin tone and stuff XD
aripie chapter 38 . 7/24/2008
could i love a story as much as i love the-is one?

nope nope and nope

~ari
mad-one123 chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
hes got a gap in his teeth? . how big is said gap? oh gosh i hope hes still hot, argh its killing my image of him. by the way, really enjoying the story so far.
TopKat chapter 38 . 6/9/2008
aggh i loved this so much. Your characters are believeable, loveable (ESPECIALLY Will Jordy!) and i think you conveyed everything very well. Can't decide whether Jason or Mitchell is my favourite, though :)
Lady of the House chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Great story, I loved it. _ Very well put together. Thanks for writing.

-Emerald-
SkyFallOuch chapter 38 . 1/22/2008
It's a pretty old story. Or maybe I'm just one of those late-coming people to finally be able to read this story (don't take offense, I just started to like MM slash stories.)

It's a pretty enjoyable story, but I think I'm missing some point here...er...what was the main point? I didn't see a very big conflict between the two characters...

I might just be blind, or I'm just reading out of context X_X

But I do have to say that I like the first few chapters before I start to go space-y out on everything (._.)

Yeah...I think I might need to read the story again .

Oh well, the main reason I'm reviewing is for the questions and if you think their dumb...you don't have to respond to them. Because I'm personally very confused.
Duuude chapter 38 . 1/8/2008
Ohmygsh. I fucking love Jason for the last sentence right there. This was the perfect ending. Wow. That was great. I loved it. I can't help but wonder, xD Are you a dude? Cause you know a hell of a lot about their... uh.. stuff. xD It was all really vulgar, but that's why I loved it. It's pretty weird actually I'm not vulgar at all but then when other people are it just makes me laugh, you know? I like it that they can speak freely about whatever and with any amount cursing. You rock my socks. I'll read some more of your stories because obviously, you're a god damn kick ass writer. Keep writing. D
Blank Sky chapter 38 . 12/17/2007
Effin' awesome.

I swear.

This story was just so cute xD
Mrs. Matt Shadows chapter 38 . 6/26/2007
This was such a good story! xD

You're an awesome author! -loves forever-

-wants Jason's body-
i-see-faeries chapter 38 . 6/3/2007
LMAO! I love this. I honestly couldn't stop reading until the end. Jason and Mitchell are so cute and funny. It amuses me to no extent. And I love the ending. It cracked me up. Loves!
Kimi504 chapter 4 . 5/7/2007