Reviews for The Ashlee's Through My Window
Jane Acer chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Definitely sounds like it could go somewhere good. You've made the main character very real without having to go into long-winded descriptions, something that far too many people (myself included) tend towards.
Tikvah Ariel chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
"even gotten tale, "

I think you mean tall, and in that same sentence you refer to bras as braws. The first sentence also reads awkard.

It isn't bad, but its really rambling without much of a clear focus and without a seeming purpose.

Good luck
Tikklz chapter 2 . 10/25/2005
When's the next chapter? I love the way you describe what's it's like to enter sexuality, how nervous and unsure you are...and everything you describe is like it came right out of my own head; it's the exact way I remember feeling. Is the main character based on you or is it fictional? PLEASE UPDATE!
Tikklz chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Of course you should continue! Please, please, please continue! ...I can't explain exactly what it is, but...I thought I loved your poems, but now I love your stories even more (although many of your poems are stories in their way).
Michaela King chapter 2 . 10/23/2005
Thanks, it's not really about the Trojan Cassandra; they just share a name.

I like your story! I like the character; she handles her parents without being whiny. I really want to find out more about her father's first wife! Just watch out for spelling errors that spell checker won't catch.
Hell's first Icicle chapter 2 . 10/22/2005
This isnt just a "review for a review" turn. i REALLY love this story. when i read it, unlike most other stories, i actually felt something. her emptiness, her not being wanted, etc. u have a great style of writing, which portrays the mood brilliantly. there were a few spelling mistakes, but nothing obvious. “Everything's as usual, how was you day Edward?” (you're)and “Dad common lets go.” (c'mon let's)in the first chapter
SarahJaneDrkAngl05 chapter 2 . 10/21/2005
i love this keep writing with it! cant wait to hear more! and sorry to hear about your accident, hope your doing better.
Paramour-ing chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Exceptional! without a doubt one of the best stories that I've ever read.
D L Dzioba chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Brava, Wonderful! I really love this piece. You have a inspiring and unique style of writing that grabs me out of my seat and pulls me in. I would really love to see more of this, I hope you got over your writers block. It'd be such a shame to throw this away.

On another note, thank you for the review you gave me on my 'Lost Letters of Camelot' beginning. I'm happy to let you know I've just finished the second letter and I will be posting it later toeday if you are interested. It is from Lancelot To Gwenivere.

Thanks again for the review,

D
Biting My Nails chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
I really would've loved it, if you finished the story. So interesting, I want to know about Jennifer too.
deathfairy20 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
very good keep up the excellent work and yes you should keep on writing this it's really good!
Been to Hell chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
this is great. please continue. I think you should divide your writing more equally.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Update this soon! Tis a change from your poetry, but conveys your style so eloquently... Lovely.
thedarkthatiwas chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Wow, this is very good, a few spelling mistakes and typos but nothing major. Definately keep on writing it! It's really good, very real and down-to-earth. Wonderful!

Also, thanks heaps for your review!
Berni chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Whoa...Your story is looking really good, it describes everything so well...here's a suggestion lol...why don't you go onto the next stage in her lif...her first boyfriend or something...I don't know...just an idea...love me x