Reviews for Make a Sound
Geno chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I don't usually post reviews to my own stuff, but I just wanted to make it clear that I accept bad reviews. What I don't accept is people saying "You suck" or "This stuff is crap" and other non-constructive things like that. Especially when they're only doing it because I gave them a bad review like the second guy who reviewed this parody. I can tolerate bad reviews, not morons. That is all.
olleh chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Why do you post here if you're not open to all reviews, good or bad? The point of this website is to receive constructive criticism. If you just want people to tell you how good you are then why don't you just show them to your friends?
HeartbreakersHorizon chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
That is the best parody that i read. Great up beat sound. It really makes you feel like almost turning the music up to max. Can u plz read and review some of my stories and poems.
DanWilson chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
i just read a few of your things aftr receiving your review. I don't give a damn about syllabols, and come off strong isnt even mine posted it for a friend. Your 'Parody's' are completely random to me. You can also note that the two reviews i received for come off strong are the only two negative rviews which I have received for any poem or song. I would give you some creative critisism, but there is nothing creative about any of this nonsense.
hahahahahaha chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Now that was an interesting and light-hearted read for me! Nice work there, keep it up.