Reviews for My Grammar Pet Peeves
snarky muffin chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
haha i miss DOL from craig's class last year. cuz me and merry and zach and ameya would raise our hands EVERY time and it'd be really funny.
Alexa chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
At school, we often have to write essays on "who our hero is" yadda yadda. I never had a hero until now. Thanks for being me hero! Napoleon Dynamite quotes ARE annoying even though the movie rocked! I AM a grammar freak! YOU are my hero. (Alexa really is my name. I thought it was cool I sort of had a part in this)
Nickl chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
One word: Eats, shoots, and leaves

Actually, that's 4, but whatever. Must read.
Gatha chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
i think i'll bring this to the next literary journal meeting. actually, how about you just let me know if it's ok so we don't overstep copy right bounds. Still, you must have read a lot of mistakes in order to post this. i just pray you don't read anything that will strike a real nerve.
Clap Clap Raise Your Hands chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
I hate this too, this made me laugh. I always review people and pick out little things like this 'cause it can really annoy me. I noticed these though:

"care, i hate that."

CAPS needed.

"misuse...Just for the pure sake of boredom. Seriously"

You need a space after "misuse" and the standard 2 spaces would be nice before "Seriously".

I like this though. Muy bien x weasel within x
snarky muffin chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
lol. yes, i wish chicken was a vegetable. i didn't know you liked grammar this much...cool!
thestonedfox chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Well, that was remotely funny at certain points and although I was, at times, really lost, it was a good read.

One MAJOR problem, though. Your supposed "corrected" sentences are not corrected at all! For example, in Case #1, where you said the period should be replaced by a comma, you failed to put the comma! Same goes for Case #2.

Really, you should proof-read before actually posting something, especially since it was a piece on GRAMMAR.

I did enjoy it, though. I'm a grammar freak, too. It's nice to know someone shares my interests! )

I'd appreciate it if you read and reviewed my stories, too. Thanks a bunch!