Reviews for My Heart
Caim chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
I reviewed this Born Mistake quite a while ago - but I still like it...like everything else.
OneGreySunrise chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
I don't ussually like acrostics, but this one is very nice and pretty.
hiding behind amber eyes chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
i like the way it spelled out My Heart. i thought that was very creative i like this poem, time will tell all right?
Etheral chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
This was so . . .cute. I liked how the first letter of every sentence went on to spell "My Heart" and how it actually made sense. This poem made me smile. Thanks for the review on "A Kiss In A Box"
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
aw very sweet and cool format
and flowers chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
lovely. i wish that i would have thought of it.
mistressKC chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
really nice and it has such a cool format too
Sagaciouspnay chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Very creative. I like it's format. I haven't yet seen something as that. Thanx for sharing. My heart is considerly similar to yours too -_-
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
That was beautiful. I mean this from the bottum of my own heart. (Which is a black hole. lol )) This poem made me feel so many emotions. I was left in my own mind for a faint second towar the end. - Great job, if I could I would add you to my favs lists. :( *shrugs* I guess AuthorAlert will have to do? :P

Continue the good work. ) I find you to have a raw and touching feel when it comes to your poetry. - Well done and continue writing. ;

!* Noelle *!
Written chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
my best english teacher [he was AP english 12, to be specific] alwasy used to say "poetry is form" and you've illustrated that quite cleverly in this poem. despite the structure, nothing seems to rigid. very flowing- nice job! keep writing.
ShadowPharoh chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
i like the concrete thing. good poem. it said alot.

SP
Dying Without Gackt chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Short but very pretty indeed! A
account not in use chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
It's amazing. Nothing was out of place, and it flowed really smoothly.
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
yellow day stared away all my dark gloom,

vanished,—evaporated cotton clouds,

wispily flit among cerulean,

green shoots tender,—rebound, breaking rough bark,

so much to smile about when Spring's around,

when clarity lifts mortality's veils,

and sun can fill broad day with warmth and fire,

unrestricted our abode now wander,

listening to song birds flitting happy,

feeling with our hearts life's magic touches.
Chole Asterion chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Aw, this is a beautiful poem, a perfect description of the heart.