Reviews for Broken Skin
SportylilChica chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
It's beautiful and powerful. From every peom that I've read written by you, I have not come to one that I disliked in the least bit. Great job!
Rascarin chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Again, its beautiful. really like it.
AlwaysAmberella chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
this is truly touching, very sad, but very familiar. Good job.

Lady Solitaire
Shadowed Mind chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
I see myself reflected in so many parts of this poem...you get so close to the finish line, seeing knives only in your past, then something brings us back to it. Wonderfully written. stay strong. all my love, shadowed mind.p.s. did you get the look for the girl with a broken smile line out of she will be loved? i like the way you've expressed your interpretation of it.
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
I can relate to this girl. Great poem, "Cutting with no hesitation. Cutting with no reservation." Those lines really got me.

Keep it up.
silentscreamer07 chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
...gasp... wow... wat a really powerful poem. Definitely, alot of emotion. ALOT of emotion. And im really sry that ya feel like that:( i dont think i will ever truely understand why people cut, i have too many friends who cut, and it scares me, never know what to do, or tell them. anywhoo... before i travel down memory lane. just wanted to let ya know, that this was an awesome poem, scared me a lil. but awesome! *kw*
xHannahx chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
the girl with the broken smile. nice, somehow both beautiful and morbid at the same time. i love the confusion here,

Han.
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
From all your poems I've read, I think this one is really my fav. I can't even describe why I like this so much.

But I mean that in a very positive way! _

I absolutely love it. Going on favs!

Much love,

Rosanna.
ginnyellen chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
A good poem... I did liked it, I would change some things, but hei that's not my place, its yours. It was enjoyable (in a way..)

Ellen

You like Maroon5 right?... I noticed *winks*
Burnin Heart chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
WOW! "The girl with the broken smile"- it immediately reminds me of a shattered mirror, it's absolutely fantastic! Well done!
putz-6 chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
this is a really good poem i can tell you put alot of emotion in this anyway good job _
DELETE PLEASE NOW chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Wow, this is a really good piece. Strong, and gets the message out very nicely.
hellokittychic31 chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
aww, im sorry you feel this way, n i wish i had something to say that'd probably help you feel better...(...i can give you a hug though ::hugs::

beautiful poem by the way, alteast you are able to express your feelings and keep them bottled up so much

muchLUBkerr
Persephonia chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
"Oh how I envy with no with no reservation."

These are very powerful lines-I love them!

The poem can be even better if you vary the punctuation a bit. ) I hope you don't mind!
angel-of-woe chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
im sure i've heard the line "look for the girl with a broken smile" in a song before...meh great poem!