Reviews for Blood Magic
Jilted Eve chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I liked this. Your first line was simple but strong and your descrptions were vivid despite the piece being short. The imagery of pink lace was absolutely morbid and beautiful. Tragic in a way. I liked that you didn't elaborate on who Tony and Cara were, left them to the reader to place some sort of vague persona to the names. Nicely done.

The end was especially almost certain but I loved the different interpretations that the readers get from the smoke woman's disappearance: either her loss of conciousness or her death.

I loved it.

- Twilight
Iren Masot chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Another great short story. Keep up the good work!
G. H. Pedersen chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
I... I... I think I like this! Your first line really had me going; it is very strong and you really had me in with the wounds that the girl saw as pink laces on her arm. Like the way you write, not so moved by the story itself, but the way you have written it is great. )
GothikStrawberry chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Very dark, but very good.
egotistic person chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
your username sucks. the beginning is kind of suidcidal
Ahemait chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
okay...that was...strange. i guess the gir was a bit undecided (no duh!) but then the smokey lady took her life? hm, ah well. update soon and can you please either send me a review or an email when you do? i'm horrible with titles!