Reviews for Stop
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Emotions portrayed very well in this one. Only one suggestion would be to change the last line to "Can I stop loving you?" I dunno why it sounds so much different in my mind, but yeah. Just a suggestion. Nice job, keep up the good work!
Clap Clap Raise Your Hands chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
the ending is the best, i like this, it seems a bit unfinished, umm like you wrote it and never went over it to improve it, but this is one rare occasion where this works really well, the feelings ane so raw and not sugar coated or anything, i like this x weasel within x
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
aww, this is really sweet...n im sure its painful for you, but eventually things work out one way or another...

frankly, if you love someone a lot, i don't think you ever will stop, but you will be able to move on...wish for the best D

oh yeah, y would you hate writing these poems? you shouldn't because, they help to express yourself n let yourself flow through the words you write! (which you do quite well too D)

well, besides that, the poem was very really nice, im sure lots can relate!

awesome job!

muchLUBkerr
angel-of-woe chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
hi! nice poem, i liked it alot! sorri i didnt review in ages, my comp was acting up :(
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Good poem, great wording. Unfortunatly the answer to those questions is different for everyone, but its said that true love never dies.

Keep it up.
xHannahx chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
i know the feeling - is it ever possible? brilliant write,

Han.
Naira chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
No...unfortunatly, you can never stop caring for someone you poem though.
Kira06 chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
This was really good. I loved the questions they are all questions that everyone finds them asking themselves, especially me, but anyway keep up the goodwork.
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
I love how you ask so many questions through this. They are ones that everyone can relate to at sometime. Beautifully done. QueenVixta xx